IGNORED

Duggars in DC?

dawn9476

Hmm, thought I smelled something funky in the air here this morning. Maybe I should go ride up and down the Red Line and see if I can run into them at one of the Metro stations.

God, are they back? Maybe Congress needed Jim Bob's expertise to resolve the debt ceiling kerfuffle. "Just buy used and save the difference, then there wouldn't be a national debt! Let me tell you about the Jim Sammons Financial Freedom Seminar that changed my life..."

According to the Duggar Family Blog (http://duggarsblogDOTblogspot.com/):

In August, the Duggars will travel to Washington D.C., where they will learn to evangelize in front of the Lincoln Memorial. Their experience will be filmed, so you'll be able to watch the whole thing on DVD!

By DVD, I'm guessing they mean something other than those of 19 Kids and Counting, because there is no way TLC would put this on the show. Maybe next they will try to use prayer to lift up the Pentagon.

ETA: This is being done with Ray Comfort, who says they will release it as an "evangelistic stand-alone DVD."

http://contentm.mkt3004.com/mson/2011/0 ... index.html

OMG! Dupont Circle might make their heads asplode!! I realize that Dupont Circle may not be quite the gay village it was in '96, but still I'd think there is enough LGBT presence to completely blow their minds.

oh no the Duggars are going to street preach. They will just be like this

Same dang questions Thats why the Way of the Master can be a boring show

Urg, street preaching... I avoid street preachers like the plague... If I don't I end up with a butt load of wasted paper, those poor trees.

Ugh. I hate street preachers just as much as I hate the door to door kind. Why can't people just leave each other alone? If I wanted to subscribe to their brand of Christianity, I would already be practicing it. People need to learn how to keep their big fat noses out of the lives of others.

Guest Anonymous
Maybe they are in town for another signing of their crap book.

Unless they play their patented, militantly off-key rendition of that godforsaken, godawful "Blood" song.

Oh nothing beats this comment

Say what you want about them, but they are not on welfare, and are good people. They won't be getting DUI's and flashing paps cooch shots. They also recycle and buy used clothing, etc... their carbon footprint is probably smaller than mine.

ummm sure :roll:

Archived