IGNORED

RIP Richard Griffiths

Phyllis Styne

hHarry Potter's Uncle Vernon has gone to the big soundstage in the sky. I wonder if he wore a fat suit for that role. He was definitely a character you loved to hate which is the mark of a great actor. RIP

That's such a shame. I wasn't familiar with his other work, but really appreciated him as Uncle Vernon.

So sad to hear this. And he wasn't very old, either. He was a wonderful actor. One of my friends got to see him on stage in Equus and said he was fantastic. His Uncle Vernon was absolutely perfect. RIP.

So sad to hear this. And he wasn't very old, either. He was a wonderful actor. One of my friends got to see him on stage in Equus and said he was fantastic. His Uncle Vernon was absolutely perfect. RIP.

Cause of death was supposedly complications from heart surgery.

Was he in Equus with Daniel Radcliffe? I would love to have seen that production.

This is very sad news. He was just wonderful in whatever I saw him in.

Was he in Equus with Daniel Radcliffe? I would love to have seen that production.

This is very sad news. He was just wonderful in whatever I saw him in.

Yes he did appear in Equus with Radcliffe.

I first enjoyed his work in Pie in the Sky. Quirky little series.

Cause of death was supposedly complications from heart surgery.

Yeah he died at UHCW in Coventry (he lived in Stratford) To be honest I'm not surprised he died so young or had heart problems because he's been seriously obease for years. He was perfect as Uncle Vernon though and I loved him in Pie in the Sky.

Archived