IGNORED

Whiner Lady will shoot you...

OkToBeTakei

if you trespass on her 'property' :lol:

zachsgang.blogspot.co.uk/

The link is for the blog which leads to her instagram. She has a picture of two of her kids beside a sign which she has nailed to her gate.

It reads.

'NO TRESPASSING. VIOLATORS WILL BE SHOT. SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN.'

She comments.

LOVE that we finally have a place to justify hanging this :)

Oooookay :shock: Can someone enlighten me. Is this a joke? Is this legal where she lives? Surely she is joking?

Such a charming welcome!

Unfortunately, I know of way too many people who would find that sign hilarious.

I'm not sure she's joking though. Here even hanging that as a joke would be illegal I would imagine. Plus, you know, she is certainly not the brightest spark. Err by quite a bit :lol:

I can't see it, but I'm not surprised. This lady is nuts. :shock:

It's on the right hand side of her blog Koala. I did not like to link it as it's a picture of her kids. Innocent props. If it was just the pic I'd get the joke. But her comment?

Oooookay :shock: Can someone enlighten me. Is this a joke? Is this legal where she lives? Surely she is joking?

Such a charming welcome!

I've seen others that have a picture of a hand gun reading "I don't call 911" or "anything I've got ain't worth your life."

When we had a string of robberies on the block I found a much less threatening way to keep potential robbers away.

I put up a sign reading "Repair company, please knock before entering. My pet tarantula has escaped from its cage and I have yet to find it."

Our house never got hit once.

Oh, and I hate spiders.

Archived