IGNORED

Lamb and Lynx Gaede

FloraDoraDolly

A recent ABC News update on Lynx and Lamb Gaede, formerly of the white nationalist folk band Prussian Blue. No, they're not fundies, but we discussed them on the old forum and the update shows that it's possible for young people to overcome parental brainwashing. In this case, public schooling played a role.

There was an article not long ago about how they both are reggae loving marijuana advocates!

The mother said they "pretend" to have changed because "that's what people want to hear". I hope they really changed.

Their mother says they've pretended they've changed because she hopes like hell her gravy train hasn't dried up and moved on.

Wow! I followed this family very closely on the net for a while... from the websites, to the move from bakersfield to Kalispell, etc.

THose kids were horribly pimped out. I remember watching "Louis and the Nazis" where basically a 60+ year old nazi in jail talked about how he had seen them as daughters, but that now that they were developing, he thought of them, you know... differently. They were 14-15 at the time. It was very disturbing, but mom seemed to take it in stride.

She is more interested in providing white supremacy pinup material than raising her kids. THose girls were always draped over each other seductively, wearing tight and barely there clothing... her mom admitted in an interview that they were bait for young men interested in White Nationalism.

THose girls have a younger sister, Dresden, who must be around 8 right now.

I giggled at the ' marijuana saved my life' statement.

I'd be curious to know if Dresden is toeing the racist party line or if she'll take after her sisters. I also wonder if the mother is pimping her out now.

I really hope that these girls sincerely have changed. Unfortunately, they also are at age where they may be rebelling against their family by embracing the exact opposite viewpoint.

Their parents are not together. Although their mom and her father are (were? I don't know if their grandfather is still alive) virulent racists, their father is not. At some point in their teens, they quietly took his last name. So really, they do have other viewpoints in their family here.

Their parents are not together. Although their mom and her father are (were? I don't know if their grandfather is still alive) virulent racists, their father is not. At some point in their teens, they quietly took his last name. So really, they do have other viewpoints in their family here.

I've read that the father is from Iceland, and that the mother chose him because he was "good Aryan breeding material". She said her only regret about the relationship ending was how many more perfect Aryan children it could have produced, had it lasted. Sick.

I watched a documentary on them a few years ago, and I got the impression that they definitely wanted out. Their mom and their grandfather were really scary.

Their mother says they've pretended they've changed because she hopes like hell her gravy train hasn't dried up and moved on.

April might also be trying to save her own face among the white nationalist crowd.

Lynx and Lamb were so mentally abused by April Gaede and it speaks heavily to the nature of the love a child can have for a parent that they struggle with the sadness at having to turn from her beliefs when they still love her so much.

April Gaede sent very provocative pictures of her little girls, during their pre-teen and mid-teen years, to David Lane while he was in prison. He is notorious in White Pride and anti-Semite circles for his role in the murder of radio host, Alan Berg. He is also the creator of the dreaded 14 words (if you don't know what they are, you don't wanna know what they are).

Anyway, April Gaede cozied up to David Lane via inappropriate pictures of her daughters and encouraging her daughters to speak to him on the phone. They both made noises that he was a father figure but that was not the case and no one bought it, not even people in the WP movement. But being linked to David Lane made her an even bigger name in White Pride circles. So April Gaede pimped those girls out in more ways than just making them sing race hate lyrics neither fully understood.

Given these horrors, it is nothing short of a miracle that Lynx and Lamb got free. Both appear to have eating disorders and both suffer from crippling anxiety that they use pot to quell, but both are free at the moment. Last I read one, if not both, were planning to attend community college.

People suck soooo much. It's all I can do keep from screaming sometimes.

Didn't they say people need to "get over" the Holocaust? They mightn't be smiling passive aggressive white supremacists anymore, but they're still stupid racists.

Oh, interesting article!

It does seem they've broken away from it in a big way and I give them huge credit for that. The Holocaust thing is way off but this will be a remnant of their old beliefs they will hopefully shed.

I had a mate who was a Maoist but became a Democrat. In the middle of a heated argument amongst Democrats he once stood up and shouted "Comrade Mao had the right idea about people like you!" and went into detail about how. He told me about it as he was totally embarrassed! Even having committed himself to the parliamentary road ;) he couldn't get rid entirely of old ways and habits of thinking. He was much older though and the Gaede girls, I hold out more hope for.

I've read that the father is from Iceland, and that the mother chose him because he was "good Aryan breeding material". She said her only regret about the relationship ending was how many more perfect Aryan children it could have produced, had it lasted. Sick.

How romantic.

I'm so glad those girls had the chance to attend a public school and that it opened their eyes. They still have a way to go, I suppose, but look how far they've come already. Their story clearly illustrates how cruel it is for a parent to so thoroughly dominate their kids' minds...........oh, hi, fundies. A parent's real job is to teach their kids how to be their very best selves. That's my opinion anyhow.

I think Lamb and Lynx really have changed. I mean, who knows, one might go heavy right-wing but I don't see either one ever going back to being Neo-Nazi.

Their mother is full of shit. She's trying to convince herself that she didn't fuck her children up so badly that even they realize that Nazi bullshit is not OK at all. Maybe it's to do with pimping them out as very young teenagers. Honestly, I don't even think this whole Neo-Nazi thing is actually about any racist ideology April may hold. This is all about April. She wanted 'good Aryan breeding material', she pimped her daughters out to some old fuck rotting in prison, she made her daughters sing hate-filled lyrics they didn't understand, and now she's pissed that the gravy train is moving on and leaving her behind.

It makes you wonder how many kids are being raised like this but NOT being pimped out by their parents. You know, like little Adolf Hitler Campbell and his two younger sisters, whose existence was discovered when the parents complained about a local grocery store not making a birthday cake with his name on it. (Walmart took some heat for doing the job.) The kids were later removed from the family and the removal upheld by a New Jersey appellate court. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/0 ... 72045.html)

Didn't they say people need to "get over" the Holocaust? They mightn't be smiling passive aggressive white supremacists anymore, but they're still stupid racists.

I agree that that they still hold some racist beliefs, but quite frankly, they've gone from the Aryan Poster Children to that within a few years. It's likely going to be a long process for them. Hopefully they'll get there. I don't expect people to go from White Supremacist to Anti-Racist overnight, after all.

April might also be trying to save her own face among the white nationalist crowd.

Because I'm a little bit crazy, I went to S tormfront to see what they were saying about this, and they are deleting all threads about the story. It was something about the media twisting their words. The mother is an active member of the site, so it is interesting.

Guest Anonymous

I must have missed the topic on the old forums, wow. I watched the documentary here and thought it was interesting.

http://www.archive.org/details/MichielS ... elSmit.com

It seems that April's mom, Lynx and Lamb's grandmother, was never on board with the Nazi stuff. At the time of the documentary they seemed to have a plan to run away from the mom and grandfather. I wonder if having that influence made it easier for them to let go of some of the racism and hateful ideology.

They are legally adults now but they certainly didn't get much help as far as how to be decent human beings. I know that my beliefs have changed since I was 19, I was still very much working through my childhood indoctrination crap at that point, so I bet they are too. I hope they continue to think critically about their upbringing and ultimately reject all of it.

Guest Anonymous
Important note:

It's hard to hate anyone while smoking pot.

Ha! Hmm ... maybe those whack-a-loons at WBC just need some special brownies. Okay, that would probably take a lot of brownies.

Archived