IGNORED

Ghost Hunters, anyone?

Guest Bekah

Guest Anonymous

I have to admit, I really only watch it because I have an insanely embarassing schoolgirl crush on Steve Gonsalves. There is nothing hotter than tattoos in night vision. And his voice? *swoooooon* :romance-hearteyes:

It's a neat show though. I watched an episode the other night where they did this flashlight trick, and "something" was turning the flashlight on and off in response to their questions. They were, essentially, apparently, successfully communicating with the dead. Except it was the girls doing it, and they asked basic stuff like "is your name hannah?" and "did the person who killed you come to the brothel as a customer"?blah, blah, blah, but they seemed to get legit answers. But then they heard footsteps, and they asked the "spirit" if someone was upstairs, and it turned the flashlight on for 'yes', and they freaking left to go check it out. There are sooo many questions they could have asked, and they wander off to investigate footsteps? I never yell at the TV. Ever. Except then, when I was like, "ASK IF THERE'S A FREAKING HEAVEN, FFS!"

BAH. Why do I watch that show????

Oh yes. Stephen. :romance-cloud9:

Anyone else?

OMG I watch the show (when it's available) for the exact same reason O_o My last roomate totally made fun of me for that!

I think most of the time I think they're BS... but well as long as I don't take a shower right after watching it I enjoy a little steve :P

The show used to be a lot better. I "like" Jason Hawes on Facebook because his entries are always so funny and down to earth, about his family, guns and dogs.

hubby and I watched it from day one, while we were dating it was our ritual to grab a pizza, and have a couple of beers/pepsi while watching it together as well as Mythbusters. We still do it when we can, with our daughter. She isn't easily scared, judging from her reactions to zombieland... lol (double tap, Dad! they have to do the double tap!)

Archived