IGNORED

freedom of speech and religion

latraviata

Wow. Those death threats were scary. I am guessing that some of the people making the threats are using their real names, yet they're not afraid that they'll be investigated for making such threats.

Those people are suggesting that the atheists be crucified. Bob O'Connell said that 'They're atheists so it won't matter if you kill them. " Sindy Clark said that she loves Jesus and the cross and she hopes someone rapes them(atheist)

This is sickening stuff.

Feel that Christian love! Feel it, MoFo! :violence-rapidfire: :violence-ripper: :violence-axechase:

It seems to me that fundamentalism leads down the same path, no matter what tkind of religion.

For example, the oppression of women in the patriarchy-movement does often seem gruesomely alike to the fate of women in countries ruled through the sharia - where will christian fundamentalism end up? I'd rather not know right now, it might upset my stomach full of chocolate.

Guest Anonymous

My goodness, I have never seen anything like that before. I am always stunned at what people write, using their Facebook ID.

(Did anyone else find the article a struggle to read? I read it shortly after a page from Titus2 and it screamed of Anna Maxwell - poor sentence construction and overuse of the word 'diligent'). :lol:

Making actual threats is illegal and not covered by freedom of speech. Crap like this is legal, and it should be. It shows people what fundamentalists are really like.

Archived