IGNORED

Happy 28th Luke Arndt

0 kids n not countin

Happy Birthday Luke. Yet another Arndt boy inching closer to 30 years of age, and still no courtships whatsoever to speak of. Later this year Mark will turn 30, then they'll have "three 30 and over" and probably still no courtships to speak of. It looks like the family (minus Mark, Luke, and John) are off on another family vacation to New York to do more filming for their "Vine Valley" project. :roll:

Perhaps Luke could actually do something fun for his birthday that doesn't involve his two brothers who are home with him (if he isn't too broken up about not getting his birthday cake on his parents bed since they're on vacation that is)! :lol:

All these underemployed virgin young men--at least the Christian Fundies aren't turning them into suicide bombers.

(if he isn't too broken up about not getting his birthday cake on his parents bed since they're on vacation that is)! :lol:

Can it even be considered a real birthday in the Arndt house without cake in mommy and daddy's bed? These people give me the creeps, more so than any other family we talk about, which is saying something.

ETA to fix quote

All these underemployed virgin young men--at least the Christian Fundies aren't turning them into suicide bombers.

Hush! Don't give them ideas!

Vine Valley. Can anyone explain what that's really all about?

They've been making it for ages. I can discern no plot. They pack up most of the family and drive hundreds of miles through blizzards so they can film each other walking around in the snow. Seriously, WTF?

Happy birthday, Luke old man. I'm sure your missing brothers will hook up a live feed so you can watch them in Mommy and Daddy's bed watching you blow out your candles in a cabin in upstate New York.

Can it even be considered a real birthday in the Arndt house without cake in mommy and daddy's bed? These people give me the creeps, more so than any other family we talk about, which is saying something.

ETA to fix quote

Of all the out-in-left-field stuff some of these families engage in, this is IMO the skeeziest. I don't want to know how they even hit on the idea.

Vine Valley. Can anyone explain what that's really all about?

They've been making it for ages. I can discern no plot. They pack up most of the family and drive hundreds of miles through blizzards so they can film each other walking around in the snow. Seriously, WTF?

Totally this.

Happy Birthday, Luke. You should take advantage of your parents' absence, and throw yourself a nice kegger. You're overdue!

Mama Arndt's head would explode! :angry-steamingears:

Can it even be considered a real birthday in the Arndt house without cake in mommy and daddy's bed?

I know nothing about these people. Is this seriously a tradition with their adult children? Can someone point me to a post somewhere?

I know nothing about these people. Is this seriously a tradition with their adult children? Can someone point me to a post somewhere?

Yes, it is a tradition with all of the kids, young or soon-to-be middle-aged. They've posted various photos of them piled up in the bed through the years. For a look at how it generally works, here's a video that includes Peter's birthday bash from a couple of years ago. At about 15 minutes in, they start gathering in the bedroom and about 17:30 in you can see him getting his cake in bed.

1EL5JPy5vQ0

Why? That's all I need to know.

Ah, but that is a question no one has an answer for. Nothing about these people makes any sense. Part of me wonders if the mystery is deliberate to keep us coming back for more. They are simultaneously insanely boring and completely fascinating at the same time. You can't say that about too many people.

People here have commented on the "Arndt accent." The first thing I noticed here is that 10-year-old Peter's speech/pronunciation patterns seem somehow "younger" than those of my 5-year-old grandson. I'm reminded of kids I knew in school who wound up in speech therapy because they were unconsciously imitating the speech patterns of older siblings with pronunciation difficulties.

Why? That's all I need to know. What a creepy, creepy tradition!

A question for the ages that may never be answered. I ask myself that whenever a thread about this family comes up. And honestly, do we really want to know? :puke-front:

That's the general idea.

There's PT's, Club Hollywood, and The Hustler Club all within a 20 minute drive from the Arndt compound. Mark and John should drive Luke down to one of those clubs to really celebrate his birthday. I know that at PT's those girls will pull the birthday boy up on stage and get naked with him. Mommy is over 800 miles away and will never know.

There's PT's, Club Hollywood, and The Hustler Club all within a 20 minute drive from the Arndt compound. Mark and John should drive Luke down to one of those clubs to really celebrate his birthday. I know that at PT's those girls will pull the birthday boy up on stage and get naked with him. Mommy is over 800 miles away and will never know.

Mark is the Jill Duggar of the family. No strip clubs tonight.

These babies would walk on Mars before they would even pull into the parking lot of one of those places.

[quote="Stanley

I don't think the man boys left safe at home are doing that well without Mummy Arndt and Wizzy...

Last night, John, Mark, and I were searching for a bag of shredded cheese. We searched the fridge high and low …

IMG_20130209_143549.jpg

Archived