IGNORED

Anybody Watching the Puppy Bowl This Sunday?

graciebeth

I have plans of letting my fiancé, brother, father and other male family friends watch the Super Bowl in the main room this weekend while I watch the Puppy Bowl and Kitten Halftime Show on Animal Planet in another room. Anyone else doing this?

Nope, I'm not quite doing this - in my house the Puppy Bowl will be the only thing on, no Super Bowl in the other room! :D Decidedly not a sports fan, but I do love me some cute puppies.

We don't care about the game at all; the puppy bowl will be the only thing on. It's been this way in our house for years.

:animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun:

I loooooooove the puppy bowl!!! They're so cute! But I'm a huge football fan so I will be watching the super bowl and recording the puppy bowl and watching later in my jammies without anyone else there to ask "what are you watching!?"

we don't have cable, but if we make it to the friends' super bowl party this weekend, I intend on "suggesting" to the hostess that the TV in the family room where the kids congregate be switched to the puppy bowl. Just like I did last year:) I am a cat person, but holy cow is it cute!!!!!! Kittens at halftime? even better!!!!!

edited because the laptop does weird things with the pad thingy:(

I'll be watching the Puppy Bowl depending on what's airing on TCM. It's 31 Days of Oscar time.

Looks like TCM is showing Mr Roberts, Auntie Mame and The Music Man. Those are three of my favorites.

I'm also going to watch the Puppy Bowl, but also plan to watch the Superbowl for the commercials.

I'll be watching the Puppy Bowl depending on what's airing on TCM. It's 31 Days of Oscar time.

Looks like TCM is showing Mr Roberts, Auntie Mame and The Music Man. Those are three of my favorites.

Aahhh!!!! Auntie Mame!? Maybe I won't be watching after all... I can never resist the charms of Mame Dennis Burnside!!!

I like the idea of recording the puppy bowl for some adorableness after the Super Bowl. I had me er thought of that before. Since I'm a sports junkie and my Ravens are playing in the Super Bowl, I'm not going to have time or space for puppies Sunday, but will have some time later this week to catch up to the cute!

I like the idea of recording the puppy bowl for some adorableness after the Super Bowl. I had me er thought of that before. Since I'm a sports junkie and my Ravens are playing in the Super Bowl, I'm not going to have time or space for puppies Sunday, but will have some time later this week to catch up to the cute!

They repeat it multiple times consecutively, so if you miss it during the game you can catch it again without recording.

Thanks to the nth for the heads-up about Mame and Music Man! Woot!

Yeah baby I'll watch Puppy Bowl - irony is, I'll have left my own pups at home to go to a party! :lol:

Archived