IGNORED

This weeks 19 Kids Episode

IReallyAmHopewell

Ok...not only have they totally bored us to death with too darned many dentist trips, births, PDAs, gross-out scenes of toilets they also now are overkilling on birthdays and bicycles. While I get that boys that age love bikes and love to trash bikes, did I actually hear Jim-Bob say it could be cheaper to buy a new one than to fix an old bike????? My son's friend bought wrecked bikes at garage sales and junk yards and built his own. What happened to Duggar inventiveness?? bwahahahahaha

I'm sure Grandma was thrilled to bits with that bike, but I did love when she said had she known she'd have worn slacks!

Product placement out the wazoo on this episode! Enough candy in that pantry to go down a five-mile parade route!

It was really, really sweet of Jackson to buy the toy for Hannie--I just hope he wasn't prompted to do that.

I didn't know fat Joshie-boy was a firefighter, too. That's one for him.

I thought it was a bit sad when Michelle revealed that they had spent most of the time buying Grandma's bike and made Jackson and Jason (?) wait, then spent only 5 minutes picking out his bike, even though it was for Jackson's birthday. Also sad that Jason didn't get a party on his birthday and then had to share a party with Jackson.

I don't remember. I thought they said Jason's birthday had been a week or two before but they hadn't been able to celebrate because they were too busy that day or something.

Ok...not only have they totally bored us to death with too darned many dentist trips, births, PDAs, gross-out scenes of toilets they also now are overkilling on birthdays and bicycles. While I get that boys that age love bikes and love to trash bikes, did I actually hear Jim-Bob say it could be cheaper to buy a new one than to fix an old bike????? My son's friend bought wrecked bikes at garage sales and junk yards and built his own. What happened to Duggar inventiveness?? bwahahahahaha

I'm sure Grandma was thrilled to bits with that bike, but I did love when she said had she known she'd have worn slacks!

Product placement out the wazoo on this episode! Enough candy in that pantry to go down a five-mile parade route!

It was really, really sweet of Jackson to buy the toy for Hannie--I just hope he wasn't prompted to do that.

I didn't know fat Joshie-boy was a firefighter, too. That's one for him.

I don't think Grandma was thrilled to death with the bike at all. Did you see the scene where she was hanging with her Grandma Posse and they were all looking at it as if it were made of asbestos and her friend asked her, "Did you ASK for that." and Grandma said something like Heavens no! I think Grandma would probably have rather had a gift certificate to the Olive Garden or a robe or something.

I got the distinct impression Grandma thought the bike was ridiculous. Boob just being thoughtless. Again.

Jason's birthday is a full month before Jackson's. Maybe someone will remember you next year, kiddo.

We've had TWO episodes dedicated to Jason's birthday! I guess that fills his quota for the next few years.

Isn't Jason the lucky howler who got to eat lunch with Mama at the hospital cafeteria for his birthday last year? And I thought that was lame-who knew they would outdo that momentous occasion by totally ignoring his next birthday!

Jimboob just keeps getting dumber. Why not just say that sometimes it is nice to be able to buy kids new things if you can afford it. Why does he always have to say such dumb stuff that no one in the entire world would ever believe. Is it because he really is that stupid or he thinks everyone watchng the show is?

I got the distinct impression Grandma thought the bike was ridiculous. Boob just being thoughtless. Again.

Didn't she make a comment along the lines of "I'm not really all that excited about the bike, but you know how kids are..."

It was like her excited son had bought her a cheap bottle of perfume or an overly unattractive sweater that she pretended to like because he got it for her. Except he's a grown man and that bike cost a LOT more than cheap perfume...

I think we saw more of Grandma on this show than we've seen of her in all the shows combined! Happy 70th birthday, Grandma!! You go, girl!!!! :mrgreen:

Archived