IGNORED

Rick Perry: Prayer Is The Solution To Gun Violence

doggie

So lets get this straight if you beg god enough either he will stop killing innocent children or he will stop someone else from doing it? SO god lets it happen because we don't pray to him enough? sorry this may have worked in the day but now it just makes god look like an asshat.

Idiots like rick parry don't understand people for the most part don't want a hateful vengeful god that kills children to gain followers. The days of god collecting followers because of thunderstorms is over and people are leaving the churches in droves because of it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 ... 90672.html

Gov. Rick Perry (R-Texas) has revealed his own plan for combating America's violence problem -- and it differs from President Barack Obama's on a key point. Specifically, the former presidential candidate said that instead of enacting tougher gun control legislation, Americans should simply pray for protections.

I really wish that these asshats would start praying for world peace, an end to hunger, etc. I mean, if we accept that "protections" is as easy as asking god for it, Perry is basically admitting that Christians have their heads so far up their own asses that they haven't ever prayed for the welfare of others or the world at large. Otherwise god would have come through, no?

So were the large groups of Jews that were shot in the woods by Nazis during the Holocaust just a fluke, or were they not praying in the "right" way?

If they really believed that's all it took, they wouldn't need their precious guns. Afraid of someone breaking into your home? Pray for it not to happen. Poof, you are safe, no self defence necessary. They should have no problem with gun control.

It worked so well when he prayed for rain!

:lol:

I'm still mystified that Gov. Goodhair keeps getting reelected. I don't know anyone who actually likes him.

:lol:

I'm still mystified that Gov. Goodhair keeps getting reelected. I don't know anyone who actually likes him.

Well god must love him and keeps his votes up.

Well god must love him and keeps his votes up.

If God loves him, then He must hate the rest of the state!

Archived