IGNORED

Duggars Selling Their Bus?

DuckEgg

http://crushable.com/other-stuff/the-duggar-familys-used-bus-is-on-sale-for-84000/

This is a super nice bus with 15 bunks. It is currently not on our lot, as we have it on a lot in the Nashville area. We can arrange for you to meet and have a personal look at this bus at your conveience, just give us a call anytime! This bus has been used by the Duggar Family of TLCâ€s 19 Kids & Counting! for the last 3 years until they upgraded in July to a newer model. This is overall in great operating condition and it was originally used as a crew bus for a nationally known singer/performer. Prevost makes some of the worldâ€s finest coaches and this one has the Vulcan Entertainer conversion. It is equipped with 15 bunks, one half bath, small kitchenette with microwave and coffee maker, front lounge, rear stateroom and front & rear TV/DVD systems. Chrome alloy wheels, air ride, Dual A/C – Engine Compressor and House Unit, Kubota 4cyl Diesel generator and In-Motion DirecTV Satellite. T; Call Josh today, and mention the online ad special!

Make of it what you will...

(I am sorry if there is already a topic about this, I searched but couldn't find anything)

The Duggars have been updating their vehicles in the last few years. They keep with the "buy used, save the difference" but isn't this the second bus they have "upgraded" to in the last 2-3 years?

I wonder if this is a different bus than the one they did the show about buying, since that bus was bought from a hockey team.

If it's a girl bus, it can mate with Uriah and produce a litter of golf carts and minivans.

:lol: This gave me a fit of the giggles.

Steve Maxwell should buy it. They can put Uriah out to pasture.....

No way. It was used by a hockey team before the Duggars, which means it's been tainted with fun. There's no way Steve could exorcise the fun from that bus.

Wonder who the "nationally known singer" was.

I read that it was once owned by Cher (seriously!) of all people. Anyway, because of that, the Duggars' bus is no longer pure and would never be seen as being good enough for Uriah, who I'm sure would prefer a bus that has never given away pieces of her heart or has otherwise compromised her purity.

:lol: This gave me a fit of the giggles.

Me too. :lol: :lol:

It's the old bus--the new one has fewer bunks. I think it was Cher....before/after the hockey team

I wonder why they have directv on it, that system is pretty expensive for a family that doesn't watch tv!

I wondered the same thing too about the satellite. I remember reading in an article that Mullet or Boob said that the kids watched DVD's on bus trips. Well on DirecTV there are some channels I could see the Duggars watching.

I wondered the same thing too about the satellite. I remember reading in an article that Mullet or Boob said that the kids watched DVD's on bus trips. Well on DirecTV there are some channels I could see the Duggars watching.

Tbn and the other ones I guess. Everything else runs the risk of a beer commercial or something that can harm their virgin eyes!

They like to toot their own horn about being frugal, but upgrading every few years (and taking losses on the previous bus selling it with additional wear and tear) isn't frugal.

Tbn and the other ones I guess. Everything else runs the risk of a beer commercial or something that can harm their virgin eyes!

I agree TBN would be one. Others could be Inspiration, and GMC.

Archived