IGNORED

Lawson Bates making a movie!

EllieCee

Check it out here:

gilbatesfamily.com/2011/07/21/arizona-adventure/

It's going to be a Christian Western movie. Wonder how that'll turn out.

Two cowboys are going to turn around, walk 10 pesos, and then face each other, but right before they're about to start shooting each other, they're going to have a revelation and realize God would be very disappointed in their decision and then they will both get down on their knees and ask God to help guide them into being good and set their differences aside. Then they'll both walk away, best friends for life into the sunset.

Guest Anonymous
Two cowboys are going to turn around, walk 10 pesos, and then face each other, but right before they're about to start shooting each other, they're going to have a revelation and realize God would be very disappointed in their decision and then they will both get down on their knees and ask God to help guide them into being good and set their differences aside. Then they'll both walk away, best friends for life into the sunset.

Too bad Brokeback Mountain is already out. It would make a swell sequel.

Good prediction. I can totally see the movie being like that. I can also imagine it being like one of those awful western Hallmark Channel movies.

I guess Gabe would be playing the other cowboy. Wonder what Erin's role is.... the love interest in between? Eeek.

I wonder if God will make an appearance in the movie. If so, they should consider Alanis Morissettefor the role because she did a great job as God in Dogma.

I wonder if God will make an appearance in the movie. If so, they should consider Alanis Morissettefor the role because she did a great job as God in Dogma.

Good casting advice.

I suspect it will be more about persecution and/or spreading the gospel. Either they'll be in the lawless West trying to set up a church and some gang will attempt to run them out of town for practicing Christianity, or they will BE the gang and bring Christianity to the lawless, godless people by force if necessary.

Guest Anonymous
Are Christian cowboys even allowed to take their guns out of the holster? ;)

I'm sure Dougie Phillips hopes so.

Archived