IGNORED

Does Amy actually DO anything?

xDreamerx

Does she actually go to college? All her facebook pics are just her partying and there's nothing on her profile about a job. I wondered if she actually has gone to college at all. Does she do any kind of work or study?

I don't know... Since her FB page is public, maybe Amy doesn't want to reveal too many details about herself? If she's working or going to school somewhere, overly enthusiastic Duggarfans might start hanging around and disrupting everything.

I don't know if babysitting from time to time counts as nannying but yeah we can give her that.

Doesn't she want a career in country singing or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Yes, that seems to be her dream. I don't know wether she went to college and to me it always seems like she's doing nothing except beeing JimBooBs niece.

I hope she lays off the tanning soon. She's aged 10 years in less than one.

i saw a website with her on it advertising a CD a while back. If Amy is as old as Josh she should be graduating college or have already finished by now. I'm almost four years younger than she is and almost done with school.

Archived