IGNORED

Seriously, so blessed!

The Archivist

This is not new, and you've probably all seen it before, but I just happened to see it for the first time - a parody mommy-blog called Seriously, so blessed!

http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

About Me!

Hi everybody!!! My name is Tiffany/Amber/Megan/Nicole and I am married to Jordan/Jason/Wes/Taylor, and we have non-stop fun all the time and are LOVING married life! We are super busy but we still love to make time for fun stuff and we just love being married and living our awesome lives. I LOVE crafts (especially stamps and homemade jewelry) and he loves sports. I went to hair school/teach 2nd grade and now we are going to law/dental/business/medical school! So hard! But being in law/dental/business/medical school is really fun for me because there are tons of wive's clubs like bridge club, book club, walking club. Pretty awesome! In March we had the hottest twins ever, named very unique: Alivyiah TreCole and Tridger Kaegrin. She is ALL GIRL and he is ALL BOY! Love you guys!! If you have anything you want me to blog about, puh-LEASE let me know at seriouslysoblessed at yahoo.com.

It's even hosted on the mommy blogger fundie-lite platform of choice, Blogspot.

The way it's written also reminds me that every time I see someone's Facebook page or blog with the description "lovin life!" I feel like it has to be a lie. Maybe I'm a pessimistic bitch, but I just can't fathom writing that somewhere in earnest.

Anyway, it's no longer updating but has lots of archives. Enjoy.

Aw, I was hoping she had started updating again :(

I found it right before she stopped and it was hugely disappointing. Her baby names were the best :lol:

Archived