IGNORED

Where is that Tsantles baby?

WonderingInWA

Isn't it about time for the Blair Brown/Taylor Tsantles baby to be born? Or close? Anyone know any details?

The weding was on Nov 6,2011, so unless they snuck off before that and did what married folk do, we should be hearing anout the birth in about a month.

Themarriageblog.org/2010/08/taylor-tsantles-and-blair-brown_02.html

Isn't itinteresting that the "true royalty" of the movement don't publicly blog their every burp before dynastic events like this? Thst's for the courtiers like the Smortons and Srevens and Lifeinashoers & such.

I think I read it was due in September? Or maybe I am confusing my newlywed pregnancies. But, at any rate, it's not quite time even if they made a wedding night arrow.

I think I read it was due in September? Or maybe I am confusing my newlywed pregnancies. But, at any rate, it's not quite time even if they made a wedding night arrow.

You're right. Taylor's cousin reported that the baby's due date is September 6th:

fifismemories.blogspot.com/2011/01/blair-is-pregnant.html

How the hell can Taylor Tsantles support himself and a kid and wife being only 18? Seriously, how much is the NCFIC paying him? He doesn't appear to be involved in any other ventures, unlike brother in law Peter "the gargoyle, snake oil salesman" Bradrick who has that "company" Bradrick Inc.

I see that he's been involved in North Carolinian anti-abortion Meetup groups, but those usually don't pay you anything. How else is he wasting spending his time?

Archived