IGNORED

LIAS-gay marriage

Drunkenbutterfly

Kim's husband posted this on his FB(two hours ago):

So what's the big deal if gay people get married? It's not like they're hurting you.

Errr....interesting! I mean this is totally what I am thinking, but I fail to see where Perry is coming from?!

Kim's husband posted this on his FB(two hours ago):

Errr....interesting! I mean this is totally what I am thinking, but I fail to see where Perry is coming from?!

Wild, if he didn't have any other meaning. I haven't read a lot of her posts, so I don't know much about them other than then shelving for beds thing.. Maybe they're more live and let live irl?

HUH??

I have to say, I clicked on this thread prepared to get angry (anyone else purposefully clicks on offensive things when they're tired and cranky, to let the steam out? No? Just me? Fiiine), but I am instead way, way impressed. IF that actually is his honest stance, then hat's off to you, crazy sir, you're, um, not as evil as I assumed you to be?

He also posted a link to an NPR story about the gay marriage bill in Washington with the comment "Um, gross." I think he's just trying to bait people, or do something rhetorically impressive.

Maybe he is trying to justify supporting Ron Paul over Santorum. I have read the Frothy Fans argue that Paul is "soft" on homosexuality and abortion.

Also, it looks like he and Kim are taking Krav Maga classes. *What* on earth are they so afraid of?

Well, it's nice to know that it isn't gay people, which is probably the reason behind the PP's workout regimen. :|

Archived