IGNORED

Oh, wow..... I thought soulgina meant soul-vag-ina?

Love

windowtomysoulgina.blogspot.com/

hahahaha, hahahaha

i can't stop laughing at this. Can someone really be that naive to not realize that adding the word gina to an existing noun makes it sound like that noun is being called a vagina?

:lol: :lol:

windowtomysoulgina.blogspot.com/

hahahaha, hahahaha

i can't stop laughing at this. Can someone really be that naive to not realize that adding the word gina to an existing noun makes it sound like that noun is being called a vagina?

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, I guess I'm that naive because I don't automatically link every word to body parts. At least not since junior high.

My sister's best friend is named "Gina" and it's pronounced GEE-na not like vagina, so I wouldn't have thought anything of it.

(I've seen the name spelled Gina, more common, and Jeana, less common. In any case it isn't an uncommon name.)

My sister's best friend is named "Gina" and it's pronounced GEE-na not like vagina, so I wouldn't have thought anything of it.

(I've seen the name spelled Gina, more common, and Jeana, less common. In any case it isn't an uncommon name.)

I thought it was Gigh nah and must be a parody until I read the site. Of course the name Gina is pronounced Gee-nah. So it is soul Gee-nah. However I can understand why someone might giggle a little over the name. It isn't a bad blog though. There doesn't appear to be anything offensive on it. The writer is just young. She is also a cutie.

I don't believe in souls but if any part of me has one, it's my vag. My coslupus (Chelsea Handler's, not orignally mine, but have adopted it) has a mind of her own sometimes :D

Yes, I totally read that as rhyming with vagina. I must have been channeling my inner junior-higher! Nothing wrong with having a sense of humor, IMO. :)

Well sheesh... I guess I'm as mature as a junior high kid?

I saw a link to this blog on another fundie girl's blog roll and it was listed out as one word with no spaces. For a brief minute I thought "did this girl sneak a feminist blog onto her blog??"

Then I went to her site and quickly realized her name is Gina. Obvious to me that it's pronounced Gee nah. But it still cracked me up. And in my mid-thirties I'm not only comfortable with being a bit immature, I take pride in it :)

Plus I found a few ATI family blogs in the process so it was a win/win for me.

I'd rather be silly any day! :dance:

Well sheesh... I guess I'm as mature as a junior high kid?

I saw a link to this blog on another fundie girl's blog roll and it was listed out as one word with no spaces. For a brief minute I thought "did this girl sneak a feminist blog onto her blog??"

Then I went to her site and quickly realized her name is Gina. Obvious to me that it's pronounced Gee nah. But it still cracked me up. And in my mid-thirties I'm not only comfortable with being a bit immature, I take pride in it :)

Plus I found a few ATI family blogs in the process so it was a win/win for me.

I'd rather be silly any day! :dance:

I think we all have that 12 year old boy hidden down deep in us. In a none pervert way of course. ;)

I also went to school with a Gina which sounds like Tina who happened to be her cousin. :lol: I always think of Gina being an Italian name because my Gina was with blond hair and blue eyes. Speaking of my Gina, I met her at my 10 year and she went from mean girl to owning a Christian book store and also started a group to help teen runaways. i don't think she turned fundy though but maybe fundy lite.

Archived