IGNORED

Maybe the Stinking Housewife is a woman after all.

ThisOlGirl

Apparently, the Stinker has been on a hateblogging break and felt the need to apologize to her readers:

I WILL be resuming my normal blogging schedule after a busy interlude away from home. I had hoped to post sooner, but unfortunately could not due to happy and exciting events.

At first I assumed that Laura/Lawrence had finally procured enough puppies for a fur coat, thus the happiness and excitement. But then I got to seriously thinking about it, and I keep coming back to a new baby. Normally when one leaves town suddenly, it has to do with some sort of medical and/or family emergency. If someone was dying or dead, that wouldn't be a happy or exciting thing (of course this IS the Stinking housewife we're talking about). Maybe Laura really is Laura, and she really does have grown children. Lawrence has never married and to my knowledge, has no children.

I hate that I'm this intrigued by such a disgusting individual. And if this is about a baby, I hope the little one has limited contact with Granny.

She's baaaack. And the crazy is in full force.

I did notice that Auster continued to post during Housewife's period of silence.

Can you imagine how horrible it would be to be marry one of the Stinker's sons? Seriously? And have that hag as a mother in law?

IF she's a she.

Can you imagine how horrible it would be to be marry one of the Stinker's sons? Seriously? And have that hag as a mother in law?

IF she's a she.

I'm on the fence whether Stinking is a man or woman. No matter his/her gender, the Stinking Lousewife is a horrible human being with no redeeming qualities. I even find her writing loathesome. It just flows at a glacier pace.

As for being Stinking's daughter-in-law? Shudder

But I thought neither of her sons were married? Where did I read that?

Maybe she is "moving to New Jersey" so she can continue to cover local events there without raising eyebrows.

Archived