IGNORED

Michelle "too busy" so Jessa assigns jurisdictions

IReallyAmHopewell

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too busy doing what? Washing dishes? Nope, they don't use real dishes. Doing laundry? Nope, that's Jinger's & Grandma's job. Taking out the massive quantities of unrecyclable trash? Nope, that's men's work. Changing diaper? "The Older Girls" take care of that. Gee, what could she be so busy with?

Too busy doing what? Washing dishes? Nope, they don't use real dishes. Doing laundry? Nope, that's Jinger's & Grandma's job. Taking out the massive quantities of unrecyclable trash? Nope, that's men's work. Changing diaper? "The Older Girls" take care of that. Gee, what could she be so busy with?

Trying for another blessing and doctor shopping... also eating greens and exercising to make her body 'responsive... eurghhhh.

Children are a blessing as long as Michelle doesn't have anything to do with them after she births them.

Glad someone in that house is keeping up with dental hygiene. Also, I wonder if Michelle realizes that she misspelled her kid's name...Jordan instead of Jordyn (although, I like Michelle's spelling better).

ETA: Can you imagine what it's probably like having Jessa (who seems to have quite that catty streak) be in charge of assigning jurisdictions? You piss her off just one time, and you're stuck with laundry duty for the next 3 years.

Trying for another blessing and doctor shopping... also eating greens and exercising to make her body 'responsive... eurghhhh.

JimBob does not seem like the type that would, um, take too long. She could probably squeeze some sweet fellowship into the typical commercial break.

Yeah... what the fuck does Michelle do, again? Apparently she just drives the kids around to doctor's appointments because I'm pretty sure the J'slaves don't have "sign off on insurance shit" as their jurisdictions. Though I'm sure Michelle still takes them to doctor's appointments and goes back with them.

One Duggar-defender I ran into said that obviously the J'slaves do everything because Michelle's helping them and running the household. Uh, no, Joy's helping them now and Jessa and Jill seem to be the ones running the household. What the fuck does Michelle do when she doesn't have a baby? Josie's too old to be noticed now, I predict that within the next few months she'll be helping Jordyn match the socks. I think Michelle only deals with TLC, trying to have another fucking baby, messing around on her elliptical, and arranging speaking arrangements.

Did Michelle spell Jordyn's name wrong in that article?? Not that that would be a surprise.

She sure did!

Got a yahoo account so I should post a comment, but I've got to think about what I'll say. Point out the misspelling? Ask Mullet what keeps her so damn busy? Ask Mullet who's reminding her to brush her teeth while she's out campaigning for Frothy Mixture?

Michelle is really busy, doing all sorts of stuff she's not technically allowed to to because of jender roles. Political stuff, networking with QF'ers, planning public appearances, 'writing', talking to her publicist, sex'n up JB. I'm sure she has plenty of time to nap, but it there is work for her to do.

ETA: I posted

You misspelled your daughter's name, Michelle. It's J-O-R-D-Y-N. When you can't spell their names, it means you have too many kids. And why are you so 'busy', you don't work!

Did Michelle spell Jordyn's name wrong in that article?? Not that that would be a surprise.

Ha, I noticed that too. At first I thought it was just a transcript error because no one who was unfamiliar with the family would know it was JordYn, but right there on the bottom it says, "This article was written by Michelle Duggar."

I really wonder how much the 3-4 year olds are actually expected to do with the jurisdictions. I know a lot of little kids like to help mommy/daddy, or even imitate their older siblings, and might sort laundry and "help" with different things. You can pass it off as a game for awhile, but are they really expected to do those complete jurisdictions every day?

I wish someone would bring that kind of thing up in an interview.

"So, Michelle, I understand that Jessa has quite a talent for organisation. What ambitions do you have for her to put that to use when she moves on?"

"...Moves on?"

"Yes - could she be a lawyer? An accountant? Run a company? What will she do with that talent when she leaves?"

"...Leaves?"

"When she leaves the family."

"...Leaves the family?"

"When she grows up."

"...Grows up?"

"Well, presumably you don't think she'll be organising household chores all her life?"

"Why not? What else is there for a talented young woman to do?"

"...Oh."

Children are a blessing as long as Michelle doesn't have anything to do with them after she births them.

THIS!!! I hate how Michelle gets lauded as some perfectly devoted mom when she does jack shit in raising them. She makes me ill.

Why have they published this in the "Parenting" section?

To show couples/families what not to do as parents, maybe? I wonder if Michelle knows about us, or if she will react to us...

I wish someone would bring that kind of thing up in an interview.

"So, Michelle, I understand that Jessa has quite a talent for organisation. What ambitions do you have for her to put that to use when she moves on?"

"...Moves on?"

"Yes - could she be a lawyer? An accountant? Run a company? What will she do with that talent when she leaves?"

"...Leaves?"

"When she leaves the family."

"...Leaves the family?"

"When she grows up."

"...Grows up?"

"Well, presumably you don't think she'll be organising household chores all her life?"

"Why not? What else is there for a talented young woman to do?"

"...Oh."

I think Michelle's response would be, "Jessa will use her organizational skills to be a wonderful stay-at-home-mother, which all of my 9 daughters have independently decided is the right lifestyle for them."

Maybe Princess Mullet is gearing up for the next blessing as we speak. Maybe in between working out, napping, and having the J'slaves prepare the food she just does not have time for much else. Josiah better get his tissues ready again.

Michelle is sounding more and more like Kate Gosselin every day. Next thing we'll be hearing is that she's "exhausted" 15 times an episode after accomplishing nothing but delegating her work.

I forgot about the abstaining for a certain amount of time. I don't see another pregnancy working well for Michelle. I think that another Jubilee situation is in her future unfortunately.

How many days are left until she can hop on the stick? (Assuming they're doing the wait 80 days because the bible says so thing).

Not sure, but if Kelly delivers a living child, you can bet Michelle will be exhausting her hubby trying "again"

I forgot about the abstaining for a certain amount of time. I don't see another pregnancy working well for Michelle. I think that another Jubilee situation is in her future unfortunately.

If she's lucky. It could be a lot, lot worse than what happened with Jubilee. :(

Making more blessings, of course.

Ha, I noticed that too. At first I thought it was just a transcript error because no one who was unfamiliar with the family would know it was JordYn, but right there on the bottom it says, "This article was written by Michelle Duggar."

I really wonder how much the 3-4 year olds are actually expected to do with the jurisdictions. I know a lot of little kids like to help mommy/daddy, or even imitate their older siblings, and might sort laundry and "help" with different things. You can pass it off as a game for awhile, but are they really expected to do those complete jurisdictions every day?

I'm wondering the same things too. My mom told me that when I was 3 or 4 that I would help her with laundry by dragging baskets and stuff and handing her clothes. But in my house growing up, my 3 older siblings and I were doing our own laundry by the time we were 11 or 12. I think when I was 4, I was probably helping my mom with her and my dad's laundry which was was probably 1 or 2 times a week. My parents always buy a lot of clothes for themselves so they aren't doing laundry frequently. My older sibling are 13, 11, and 8 year olders than me so they were already doing their own laundry at that point.

Archived