IGNORED

Courtney is pregnant

Jessica

I'm horrible with names, is she the one who got engaged at, like, Arbys and stayed 12 inches away from her fiancee until marriage and who now has a young oldest daughter and twins?

Yeah I know, that was my son's due date (2009). She would've had to take the test today. How are these ladies so fertile? :( We've been trying for about 18 months now for #2 with no success.

Valsa, that was Kristina, but she is friends with Kristina. She and her husband are going to be church planters in NM.

But of course she is pregnant again. That is her purpose in life.

I'm guessing she buys pregnancy tests in bulk so that when she is one hour late she is prepared to take the pee test.

There is something scary, sad and beyond crazy about being so obsessed with reproducing that it's not only your only goal and purpose, it is also apparently a constant focus.

Wow. Is her oldest one even 2 yet?

I don't think so. Her kids are also named Clint and Clay. What will #3 be? I'm having a hard time getting much more than those two names into any kind of pattern. Cletus, maybe?

Is the pee dry yet?

lol I was gonna ask is #2 ws already born lol Moving to the other side of the country with 2 under 2 and pregnant? I do not envy her!

Clint is 6 months younger than my boy, so he'll be 2 in March. "Claymation" (his name is Clay Mason) was just born in July. Sigh!

Edit - I think she had a miscarriage before Clint, too. So she's been pregnant 4 times in not even 3 1/2 years!

This is Kristina's friend, right? The one going to be a missionary to the ebil Catholics. She closed her old blog and I can't remember the new one.

She's not blogging at the moment but is on Facebook under Sweet Tea and Buttermilk. Yes, she is a friend of Kristina's. How about Claire or Chloe if she has a girl, I'm out of ideas for another "Cl" name for boys. :roll:

Oh, the next boy can be named Clyde!! :lol:

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/beginning/1/Cl

Apparently there are plenty of "Cl" names, so not to worry, she can follow in the footsteps of the Duggars. I believe she's past the age of 25, thus maybe, just maybe, she won't have more than let's say 10 kids. :pray:

The way she announced it on Facebook, 9/17/2012 #3, really does make me think these fundies are in some type of pregnancy competition. IMO her announcement sounds like she's more excited that she's prego again for the third time rather than being excited that she's having a baby. Well, that's how I feel anyway when all she writes is "#3".....

Oh, Clarise, I love that name, who can forget that from the Rudolph special!!

I believe she's past the age of 25, thus maybe, just maybe, she won't have more than let's say 10 kids. :pray:

This is Kristina's friend, right? The one going to be a missionary to the ebil Catholics. She closed her old blog and I can't remember the new one.

Thanks for the link. I like Clarise too! I hope she goes with it. I can't believe she is that old. Isn't Kristina way younger?

Thanks for the link. I like Clarise too! I hope she goes with it. I can't believe she is that old. Isn't Kristina way younger?

Yes, Courtney got married rather late in the fundie world. BUT, she looked like she not only knew her husband, but that she was really into him when they married.

She's the one with the unfortunate-looking husband (stalker eyes, anyone?). I hope none of the kids look like him. Ever. Especially any girls they may have in the future.

I knew one woman who's infant daughter looked just like her boyfriend. I felt so badly for the baby girl. The boyfriend wasn't good looking to begin with, and to have the baby girl look just like him? Well, I hope as she grew older her features changed for the better.

How do these women have the energy to have these kids all in diapers all at the same time?

Archived