IGNORED

FreeJinger has been bumped of leader boards

ladypuglover

By the same person named Mercy. She has 7,900 points and is only level 1. Something smells fishy and it aint Michelle this time.

By the same person named Mercy. She has 7,900 points and is only level 1. Something smells fishy and it aint Michelle this time.

I found it strange too. Do we need to go to some extreme measures to get her back up?

I can live with RuPaul taking my spot for tonight. Hahahaha

Guest Anonymous

Really, the coins you earn for bible reading and activities are meaningless, when you get 10 points for learning a bible verse but 500 points for every new member you sign up. The only real way to be top of the leaderboard is to spread the word about the site, and have every fundie you know signed up on the OneVerse charity scam mailing list. The whole thing is set up to exploit children and use them to gain access to the email addresses of potential future donors. It stinks.

I can live with RuPaul taking my spot for tonight. Hahahaha

:lol: :lol: It was Mercy just a bit ago. Thank you RuPaul whoever you may be.

Really, the coins you earn for bible reading and activities are meaningless, when you get 10 points for learning a bible verse but 500 points for every new member you sign up. The only real way to be top of the leaderboard is to spread the word about the site, and have every fundie you know signed up on the OneVerse charity scam mailing list. The whole thing is set up to exploit children and use them to gain access to the email addresses of potential future donors. It stinks.

A ponzi scheme for kids, how christian.

I don't know how we could other than having the most coins.

Do you have other email account? You could send yourself emails and create puppet accounts. I even have another email that could be used as a puppet.

Well I'm going to bed, I put my character in her jammies, braided her hair and got her houseshoes on. Night all and lets hope to get FJ back up there in the morn.

What about if we had one account which we could all access? That way 'we' could play virtually 24 hours a day.

OK, ignore me, getting one over one the duggars is taking over my life :-D

Guest Anonymous
What about if we had one account which we could all access? That way 'we' could play virtually 24 hours a day.

OK, ignore me, getting one over one the duggars is taking over my life :-D

We would get a better return on the 'investment' by creating sock puppet accounts and getting 500 points into the FJ main account for each referral.

But I suspect we would just be booted out as quick as you could say "Free Makasi" :D

One of the 'challenges' on Day 3 is to write a short paragraph about a time you believe God has spoken to you. I wrote something to the effect of, "what makes you think I'd give you this information?" Especially laughable when the "About Makaziville' page is all about internet safety-here's the first bullet point:

Make sure your child checks with you before entering any information on any website. Talk to your child about restrictions regarding the online release of personal information to anyone they don't know.

Guest Anonymous

One of the 'challenges' on Day 3 is to write a short paragraph about a time you believe God has spoken to you. I wrote something to the effect of, "what makes you think I'd give you this information?" Especially laughable when the "About Makaziville' page is all about internet safety-here's the first bullet point:

I told them that God told me the Duggars should stop having babies and passing them off to the older children to bring up.

And yet so appropriate. They can't do one honest thing without trying to gain financially.

I told them that God told me the Duggars should stop having babies and passing them off to the older children to bring up.

I told them that God told me he wasn't real, so I believed him and became an athiest.

Also, today's devotional answer was supposed to be God's "peace" so I entered God's "codpiece" :D

Mercy cheats. I think they noticed some names they didn't approve of and gave Mercy all the points.

I just put "boobies" in the box. :lol:

Mercy is back on top. I am wondering if she is a sock puppet account made to keep naughty names off the leader boards.

Mercy is back on top. I am wondering if she is a sock puppet account made to keep naughty names off the leader boards.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised, because there are 2 copies of her. That must mean we are really the only ones playing!

I feel defrauded by McCrazyville. Mercy was cheating, other users 'disappeared' and now the "leaderboard" has vanished.

Archived