IGNORED

Mark Driscoll Is Confused About Homosexuality.

debrand

http://releasedorothy.wordpress.com/201 ... exual-act/

According to this article, Driscoll believes that masturbating when you wife is not in the room is homosexuality. Masturbating in her presence is not homosexuality.

According to Mark Driscoll of the Mars Hill Church in Seattle, male masturbation without the presence of a wife is a gay act. Apparently it’s OK if your wife watches, and that is a key detail that makes you straight. Otherwise, you’re just a nelly princess in training…

Homosexuality is not determined by where an individual is when they masturbate.

edited for grammar mistakes

So, if I watch two men have anal sex, they aren't gay?

Only if one of those two men is your husband and then only he is straight unless the other guy's wife is watching too.

I've always found fundie's obsession with sex/sexuality strange. This asshat is waaaay obsessed, even for a fundie.

The fact that Driscoll is so worried about what is and isn't homosexuality makes me wonder if he isn't bisexual.

I think that has been speculated upon. He gets very unusually anxious/angry at men that act too feminine.

I use to think that why Fundies are obsessed with sex a lot was because they felt like having an orgasm with God when they pray a lot, especially evangelicals; what with all that ecstatic moaning and crying, its like sex without intercourse.

So when my husband wakes up before I do, and he wants to get his rocks off, he's Godly? I've done it, to go to sleep. But, this, followed by a shower? Well, that opens a whole new world.

Imagine being his wife and being called in to watch every time he wants to masturbate.

How can a proper Christian wife watch all those almost conceived babies, spilled all over his hand. Oh, the agony!

Guest Anonymous
According to Mark Driscoll of the Mars Hill Church in Seattle, male masturbation without the presence of a wife is a gay act. Apparently it’s OK if your wife watches, and that is a key detail that makes you straight. Otherwise, you’re just a nelly princess in training…

That's a novel way of persuading the wife to watch.... :roll:

I use to think that why Fundies are obsessed with sex a lot was because they felt like having an orgasm with God when they pray a lot, especially evangelicals; what with all that ecstatic moaning and crying, its like sex without intercourse.

It's about submitting to Jesus, too. Very kinky. Driscoll's thought processes are fairly transparent.

Well...I do finding watching a man masturbate to be really really hot. (But not if it were Driscoll. Ick.)

Does this work for women, too? Am I a lesbian because I masturbate? I mean, I'm like 85/15 mostly straight, or so I thought.

Guest Anonymous

Does this work for women, too? Am I a lesbian because I masturbate?

By Driscoll's definition, sexual acts have to involve a woman. Lesbians having sex together should be fine. But if you are a woman and you masturbate alone then by default you're actually a gay man.

“First, masturbation can be a form of homosexuality because it is a sexual act that does not involve a woman.

Only if one of those two men is your husband and then only he is straight unless the other guy's wife is watching too.

This actually has a lot of potential...

There is something seriously wrong with this guy. He is way to obsessed with gay sex. Almost as if he's trying to hard to prove he's straight. Come out of the closet Mark. You'll be a much happier person.

Guest Anonymous
There is something seriously wrong with this guy. He is way to obsessed with gay sex. Almost as if he's trying to hard to prove he's straight. Come out of the closet Mark. You'll be a much happier person.

Mmm, I suspect that he is another Ted Haggardesque character with a 'crisis' brewing. When he responded to the Haggard scandal by suggesting the root of the problem was that Gayle had let herself go, there seemed to be more to it than just the fact that he is an arrogant mysogynistic arsehole. Whatever his orientation, he has an insatiable appetite for sex and sex-talk and it is near-certain that his wife will 'fail' him and cause him to sin, at some point in the future.

Unless he gets dick-rot and his nether regions fall out first.

Unless he gets dick-rot and his nether regions fall out first.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Archived