IGNORED

Only WHORES!

Crackedeggs

I made fresh orange juice yesterday (only because somebody from my husband's work gave him two huge bags of organges and we don't eat them), I'm not a whore!

I made fresh orange juice yesterday (only because somebody from my husband's work gave him two huge bags of organges and we don't eat them), I'm not a whore!

Jesus has an extra gold star waiting for you! :lol:

...use frozen orange juice!

http://bloggingpoints.blogspot.com/2006 ... -wife.html

(didn't break the link, this is pretty old and may be a parody... but not quite sure! )

I have seen this site. I really don't get it. If it's supposed to be a parody, she does a terrible job because she slips in and out of holiness with her strong language and photos of her legs. If it's not a parody, she's one seriously messed-up Christian who expects others to make up for her own moral failings.

I've seen that list through email. I changed all the "husband" parts to "wife" and all the "he" to "she" and emailed it back. :lol: The person who sent it to me was not amused. I cc'd my husband who changed all the "wife" parts to "parakeet" and emailed it back to me. I think his change was better than mine.

*off to buy a parakeet*

Archived