IGNORED

Re: A new brand of crazyyyyyy

Free2BeMe

jesus-is-lord.com/decept21.htm

^Yes, because soooooooo much harm came to me from playing on a jungle-gym. I NEVER learned how to keep house, cook and other stuff b/c I spent SO much time playing at the playground /sarcasm.

The stupid, it is burning. :doh: :lol:

Oh, we've talked about her before! She's the one that brought me out of lurkdom. CRAZY as a hell :shock: If her daughter gets married, she wants to the sheets for proof of purity. I'm not even kidding. :?

I will never grow up. A life filled with toys and video games and puzzles sounds WONDERFUL to me. I must be going straight to hell.... I'm going straight to hell on a corkscrew slide!!!!!!

I will never grow up. A life filled with toys and video games and puzzles sounds WONDERFUL to me. I must be going straight to hell.... I'm going straight to hell on a corkscrew slide!!!!!!

:text-yeahthat: I sleep until noon and laze around, play on the playground, and settle in at home with my doll house and a million stuffed animals. Even if I am a fully grown woman. (Not really, but that- my dream life)

:text-yeahthat: I sleep until noon and laze around, play on the playground, and settle in at home with my doll house and a million stuffed animals. Even if I am a fully grown woman. (Not really, but that- my dream life)

I sleep in until 7 or 8 depending on the night before on average. I do play on the playground with my 2 little ones. I talk long walks with them and we make up stories about what we see like maybe wee folk live in those giant mushrooms. I own 5 doll houses that my sons loved to play with when they were tiny and not one was made after 1920. I get a huge thrill of seeing holidays like Halloween, christmas and Easter through childrens eyes. Some of my dearest friends are as young as my adult sons. My children are my favorite comapions along with my husband. I like dressing weird. My favorite vactions are to Disney World (where Dh and I went on our honeymoon) and the beach to build fantasical sand castles. My favorite summer breakfast is a hot fudge sundae. Someday I will own a chicken purse.

Grow up because I got married and had kids? Ha! That will be the day.

This is connected to the Jesus-Is-Savior website. Think it was his wife's site before she left him.

A year or so ago in his recent articles (on the Savior site), he wrote his wife left him. He deleted it a day or so after.

Oh, we've talked about her before! She's the one that brought me out of lurkdom. CRAZY as a hell :shock: If her daughter gets married, she wants to the sheets for proof of purity. I'm not even kidding. :?

Guess she'll display them for all to see I imagine. *shudder* Parade them around the neighbourhood.

Her poor daughter.

Grow up because I got married and had kids? Ha! That will be the day.

Didn't read the crazy blog, but what ladypuglover wrote is one of the reasons I've been having anxiety over the birth of Little Baby Nothing - because my husband & I love to do a lot of silly, childish things. I feel like there's this expectation that once I'm a mom, I'm officially an adult, and I'm not supposed to act that way any more. My husband keeps reassuring me that once our child is born, we'll get to act even MORE silly with them, though, and just because other parents we know don't act that way, it doesn't mean we can't. Glad to see we won't be the only ones thinking this way!

Didn't read the crazy blog, but what ladypuglover wrote is one of the reasons I've been having anxiety over the birth of Little Baby Nothing - because my husband & I love to do a lot of silly, childish things. I feel like there's this expectation that once I'm a mom, I'm officially an adult, and I'm not supposed to act that way any more. My husband keeps reassuring me that once our child is born, we'll get to act even MORE silly with them, though, and just because other parents we know don't act that way, it doesn't mean we can't. Glad to see we won't be the only ones thinking this way!

Babies and toddlers need silly parents. If you are animated and silly when you interact with them they will learn more. I used to have this game with my kids when they were little (3 or 4) and I would say "time for me to put your shoes on!" and then I would put their shoes on my head and they would say "no not head! feet!" and I would say "I don't know if that will work!" and I would try to put them on my feet and they would say "NO MOMMY MY FEET MY FEET!" and so I would put them on top of their feet. We giggled a lot. I feel like it helped them learn to be very clear about explaining things. When your kids get older they need to know it's okay to be silly when it's time to be silly. When they get even older you can embarrass them by being silly in public, it's good for them.

There's an animated GIF about half way down the home page that I think is straight out of a Monty Python movie.

I'll never grow up either. :D I just feel great this way.

Aw no, parenting is a licence to be silly! I'm not a parent but we have Small Relative and Smaller Relative and my brother (their dad) acts utterly daft with them. We all play silly games, chase each other about, throw bits of paper at each other...it's a free pass to be a weirdo.

My brother also amuses himself by discussing stuff they don't get yet, which makes him laugh and them feel important. The other day he was watching a kids' DVD with Smaller (18 mo):

Bro: "Do you think the policeman in this episode is portrayed as rather camp, Smaller?"

Smaller: "'Es."

Bro: "Yes, so do I. Do you think it's to reflect the increasing diversity of the modern police force, or simply how the actor is offscreen?" *holds up two fingers* "First or second?"

Smaller: "'Ist ane."

Bro: "The first one? Well, I'm not so sure, because..."

:D

Archived