IGNORED

Lady Lydia doesn't give us Christmas Greetings, she gives us

anniebgood

this....

Some people spend their lives finding fault, focusing on unfairness. They have a critical spirit and cannot enjoy life. They wake up in the morning looking for the first thing that will displease them. Their day is ruined unless they can find something to complain about. They cannot accept life and its imperfections, but they will not do anything to make things better. They live only to complain.

If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I do not know.

Well, have a miserable freaking day, too Lydia! Ugh, she sounds like a mean, old, biddy (I've been trying to use older phrases lately....yesterday it was "henpecked").

this....

Some people spend their lives finding fault, focusing on unfairness. They have a critical spirit and cannot enjoy life. They wake up in the morning looking for the first thing that will displease them. Their day is ruined unless they can find something to complain about. They cannot accept life and its imperfections, but they will not do anything to make things better. They live only to complain.

If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I do not know.

Hmm, the first real waking thought I have is to check in on my sister who is a big reason(not the only one) of why I don't have a paying job. After making sure that her day is going to be a good one I will check on a few friends who are medically in the same boat as my sister and also have no one else to check in on them. After that I used to call in and see if I was needed to help out but recently gave that job up, so now I do get some small chores done. Around 10ish I'm able to sit down and read up on FJ and other sites. The last thing I would ever do is go looking for something to piss me off. Things that piss me off come looking for me and never fail to find me. I spend half my time looking for things to cheer me up as my life and those who I love and care about lives are far from perfect and real life is pretty crappy but at least it is a good, loving life.

She just needs more things to do and she wouldn't have so much time to worry what others think of her.

My first though in the morning is always "Am I well rested enough to jump out of bed and get to it? No... I mean, I'm rested, but I just want to bask in the warm morningness of the morning. How long do I have?"

Archived