IGNORED

My poor wife has to make calls for this cesspool

doggie

My wife works for a place that makes calls for donations for charities. All are christian oriented missions but most are nto a problem. but this call for oregonfamilycouncil.org/ and another one for right to life really bother her. She can opt out but the whole place is closed down the week after so that would be two weeks without pay.

I see the same thing anti-christian organizations taking away christian liberties. what are these organizations? wait it is the constitution I keep forgetting.

Its just not their vile mission. Its their structure. They are soliciting donations to PACs, thats unrestricted funds for candidates supporting their causes. They are not a charity, it would be illegal to represent them as one.

I'm sorry your wife has to do this kind of work. I'd prefer to do phone sex if thats what it took for me to earn a living. But I do have other choices.

she is only calling people to tell them to donate before the first to get the tax credit. but if they ask about it she has to tell them.

SAhe is blind and when her last job ran out it took forever to find another. lucky she does not have to make those nasty calls too often. but it is not like she can jsut get anotehr job the commision for the blind has spent tens of thousands getting her computer to work with the company computer. she likes helping the missions though most of those are not really blatant. work is not bad for me so maybve she can have two weeks off.

I'd prefer to do phone sex if thats what it took for me to earn a living. But I do have other choices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GMA did a segment on just this, and some of those women make bank. I could not do it, however, because I dn't think I can talk that dirty. So, instead, I get yelled at all day by people wanting their prscriptions.

I'd prefer to do phone sex if thats what it took for me to earn a living. But I do have other choices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GMA did a segment on just this, and some of those women make bank. I could not do it, however, because I dn't think I can talk that dirty. So, instead, I get yelled at all day by people wanting their prscriptions.

There is a rise in phone sex jobs and I for one am very interested in the industry expanding. It would be a great work at home business for me. I had a pal that worked the phones in the late 70's and even then it was bankable money. Phone sex to me is a very benign type of sex work.Phone sex workers are independent, its up to them to market their skills and talents, no intermediaries are needed.

Personally I don't think erotic conversations for pay is talking 'dirty'. But I could and would do it in a NY minute. I've got an active imagination, sexual experience and volumes of erotica for inspiration. I'd love to jump on that gravy train. :dance:

There is a rise in phone sex jobs and I for one am very interested in the industry expanding. It would be a great work at home business for me. I had a pal that worked the phones in the late 70's and even then it was bankable money. Phone sex to me is a very benign type of sex work.Phone sex workers are independent, its up to them to market their skills and talents, no intermediaries are needed.

Personally I don't think erotic conversations for pay is talking 'dirty'. But I could and would do it in a NY minute. I've got an active imagination, sexual experience and volumes of erotica for inspiration. I'd love to jump on that gravy train. :dance:

I don't have any of that, growing up fundie-lite and all. GMA talked about this site http://www.ratracerebellion.com/ I may try another at hone gig after I get some experience under my belt at my current job---just not as a sex opperator. ;p

I saw a docu on TV about phone sex work and it sounded pretty bad. Not morally but financially. You made only a few cents for every call... you had to make a LOT of calls to make any money at all.

from their website:

Anti-Christian groups are on a rampage to strip every vestige of Christianity from public view. Whether it's a cross honoring a fallen soldier, the Ten Commandments posted in a public building or students giving thanks to God in a graduation speech, they all face threats, intimidation and lawsuits....If Christians do nothing, our traditional way of life may be threatened.

Being female and non Christian, I never imagined how hard it must be to in the majority in a country like the US. :roll:

Poor Christians, I hope they enjoy this Christmas, the only day in which our liberal, secular government closes the Smithsonian museums.

Then again, Smithsonian museums don't charge admission fees, so that makes them Communist, I guess.

I saw a docu on TV about phone sex work and it sounded pretty bad. Not morally but financially. You made only a few cents for every call... you had to make a LOT of calls to make any money at all.

No doubt those working for others without their own domains and credit card processing are at the bottom of the income ladder in this profession. My previous posts don't reflect that part of the industry but those women who chose to be self employed.

Somehow I can't imagine that happening to a PSO. :lol:

I sometimes wonder if PSO work would be better. The way some people call and get all pissed off at me!

You would not believe the number of people who WILL DROP DEAD!!111!!! If they don't have their meds right then!!11!! A rational person would think that someone on such a rigorous med schedule would stay on top of their meds and, oh, I don't know...ORDER THEM in a timely manner!? But nooooooooooo. They wait till they are totally out to order and scream at me when they have to wait for the meds to be processed and mailed. I get this call at least once a day!

Seriously, people. :violence-stickwhack:

No doubt those working for others without their own domains and credit card processing are at the bottom of the income ladder in this profession. My previous posts don't reflect that part of the industry but those women who chose to be self employed.

Oh, I see. That does sound like an interesting small business.

I could not see my wife doing phone sex she is not good at all with talking dirty. or even acting sexy since she is blind she can't see how woman act sexy.

Archived