IGNORED

Debate on whether female boxers should wear skirts.

tabitha2

Um, no... Just... No.

As a kickboxer (just started mind you so I'm no expert), I cannot see being able to fight easily in a skirt. And really, why do they need to "stand out"?

This won't pass of course but if by some huge failure of logic it did,they would start trying to pull this nonsense on every female athlete from skiers to track participates.

Yeah, with all the moving it sure is gonna be extra modest when they wear skirts. :roll:

We have the female kick boxing (I think) world champion here in Germany, Dr. Christine Theiss.

She's every fundy's nightmare, she's gorgeous, is a doctor, although not practicing right now, holds a doctoral degree and is married. All that besides engaging in that manly sport.

IF they are actually stupid enough to enact this, the women should all come out in ruffled skirts that have a ton of frills and bows on them -- and they should all wear pink and white. With sparkles. AND put one of those big stupid hairband bows around their helmets. And curtsey to each other instead of touching gloves.

Sigh... :roll:

I think it's fucking disgusting how female sports are sexualised to increase their "appeal". The Olympic beach volleyball uniforms are a good example: they have a maximum size requirement. *boke*

Guest Anonymous
IF they are actually stupid enough to enact this, the women should all come out in ruffled skirts that have a ton of frills and bows on them -- and they should all wear pink and white. With sparkles. AND put one of those big stupid hairband bows around their helmets. And curtsey to each other instead of touching gloves.

Sigh... :roll:

Maybe Lady Lydia could dress them.

I think it's fucking disgusting how female sports are sexualised to increase their "appeal". The Olympic beach volleyball uniforms are a good example: they have a maximum size requirement. *boke*

Yeah, these are...intense.

I'm totally for it... as long as males have to compete in original Olympian fashion (totally naked). Not going to happen? Health and safety concerns? C'mon, surely at least the swimmers...?

Yeah, didn't think so. In related news: The skirt idea for female boxers is ridiculous too! WTF?!?

I'm a runner and in the past few years running skirts have exploded in popularity. I have friends who have them who like it. I personally, don't get it. I bought one once to see what the fuss was. Really it's a pair of shorts with a skirt over them. I'm like why have the extra material...the shorts under are the same as fitted running shorts. I ended up giving them away. I mean if it gets some women out there and active because they feel fashionable wearing a skirt, I won't poo-poo it.

I did marathon training with a conservative Jewish lady who did wear a longer running skirt (past knee length) with capris under them. I wonder if the Duggars would approve?

Yup, because women are only worthwhile if they're sexy :roll:

I'm almost certain it's the same for the field hockey women. All for the ratings. Meanwhile sports like swimming and speed skating are defrauding like shit because of the tightness of their outfits, that btw fully cover them just like the fundies want :whistle: (I miss the Speedo years, swimming was so much more um..fun..yeah fun to watch)

even though tey are wearing shorts underneed it still looks like they are wearing a very short sexy skirt. Not sure where the modisty is in them.

Archived