IGNORED

Is the the same couple from the Virgin Diaries?

bananacat

OMG that was disgusting, He was actually kissing her tongue? :puke-front:

Honestly, this show gives me a bad name. I am a 23 year-old virgin who has never dated before but I personally don't give a damn. Oh I have had my own fantasies and whatnot, I just never was interested in dating or thinking about sex all the time. After all, life does not revolve around sex.

That's totally them. This part was at the end of the show and they were eating ice cream and then she decided to lick his mouth. I don't know why.

WTF? And people are willing wait for their wedding to find out if the other person is a face eating, tongue kissing freak? Really?!

WTF? And people are willing wait for their wedding to find out if the other person is a face eating, tongue kissing freak? Really?!

FWIW, they both seem to like kissing like that!

BTW, anyone else who watched it: I really don't think that they had sex on their wedding night...their body languege the next day seemed to "stand offish" to me. Any one else?

BTW, anyone else who watched it: I really don't think that they had sex on their wedding night...their body languege the next day seemed to "stand offish" to me. Any one else?

Maybe the body language was just based on admitting the sex hadn't been as perfect and magical as anticipated? They might have had sex that was of the same quality and caliber as their kissing and actually *realized* that that wasn't the great sex they'd been expecting on their wedding night?

My prediction is that she's way more into sex than he is... that she'll be making way more advances than he wants to respond to...

Guest Anonymous
They said in the follow up that they did have sex that night, and she said it hurt pretty bad.

Aw bless, but God knows what they thought sex should be like, given their idea of kissing involved eating each other's faces. :shock:

Aw bless, but God knows what they thought sex should be like, given their idea of kissing involved eating each other's faces. :shock:

I have some horrible images dancing through my head right now :?

Re: wedding night sex

Back when I was in a fundie church I remember talking to another woman about sex and she talked about how much it hurt her to walk the next day because her husband was "so big!" ..... eventually after 2 years I figured out that she wasn't um.... lubricated enough. She confessed that she thought something was "wrong down there" because she kept having discharge while they were kissing and she kept getting up to go "dry it out" before sex. It took me literally an hour to convince her that nothing was wrong with her lady parts and that she should STOP drying up before sex.

You would not believe the lack of information available to these brides re: how their body is supposed to work much less about sex.

I only knew about how things were supposed to work because I used to sneak Seventeen magazines from my "secular" friends.

Archived