IGNORED

Does anyone read this Catholic Fundie blog?

Kishiria

http://www.colleenhammond.com

She's kind of a Catholic Lady Lydia, although she has not yet reached the heights of The Crazy that LL does. Mind you, LL is the gold standard, so that's a strong aspiration.

The conversation about pants being an arrow to a woman's crotch reminded me of this, because she has said she won't allow her daughters to wear pants for this reason. She has two blogs, both of which are accessible from the website. One is almost nothing but photos from fashion shows, the other is her Judging People So Hard Right Now. She particularly hates female athletes.

She claims to have been a newsreader on TV (doing the weather) and I think a model, but these details have disappeared. She describes herself as a "comedienne". Lily-Maiden would sometimes make admiring references to her, but Lily-Maiden also said admiring things about LL, because she founded LAF.

I'm looking through her site now, i think I have heard of her before. She looks familiar and I was raised Catholic so she might have been at event I attended in the past or I might have seen a video of her.

My mom dragged me to one of her talks :( ick she also doesnt think girls should be allowed to be cantors on the altar during Mass.

I find her web site confusing, she seems to have multiple blogs. She apparently was raised Catholic, left the Church, and then returned.

I was thinking about fundies this weekend at my grand daughter's 1st swim meet. My daughter was a competitive swimmer also, and I swim daily. It's such a good sport and I can't believe fundies really miss out on it, for the most part. There were a few girls who had the knee length speedos/tyr suits, with a high front and back. They are actually very good suits and are supposed to be better than regular competitive suits so I'm not sure if they were wearing them for modesty or better swimming. But I can't imagine not swimming, or wearing those terrible fundie suits I've seen on a few sites.

Archived