IGNORED

7 sisters "Mommy" in exercise clothes!

clibbyjo

Mommy and the 4 oldest girls went to Chicago to meet some exercise woman T Tapp. Mommy went to the gym and there is a picture of her with the TTapp lady and the girls(all in frumpers of course).Mommy is wearing a t-shirt and exercise pants! I had to look at it twice, she looks good.

Those people are so freaking happy. The mom does look great, better than me and I haven't had nearly as many kids. I noticed when I scolled to another post that had pictures for their childhood they used to wear shorts and pants and be normal. When did they go all crazy frumperish?

It's a good thing they seem so happy and content, because I don't think any of them are ever going to leave their parents' house.

It's a good thing they seem so happy and content, because I don't think any of them are ever going to leave their parents' house.

Awww... I know... Especially when the 25 year-old oldest still refers to her mother as "Mommy." I feel sorry for them. The seem so nice.

I can't get over those sunflower dresses. I wouldn't even put a toddler in this.

And I'm craving cold stone right now. And WE DON'T HAVE IT.

I didn't realize they were that old. Are there any Maxwell sons the right age for them? Of course, as hard as this is to imagine, I think they might be too "worldly" for the Maxwells; with the joking about trick or treating and the mom wearing pants to exercise in. Maybe a Arndt or whatever their name is son can match up with them.

When did they go all crazy frumperish?

Just going by the pictures the transition seems to have happened from 93 to 94: normal picture in '93, frumper junior in '94.

All their posts seem so breezy and they're not constantly talking about "Jesus this" or "God that." And while they have some awful things included on their book list they also quote Frank Zappa. It's seriously What the hell?!

Just going by the pictures the transition seems to have happened from 93 to 94: normal picture in '93, frumper junior in '94.

All their posts seem so breezy and they're not constantly talking about "Jesus this" or "God that." And while they have some awful things included on their book list they also quote Frank Zappa. It's seriously What the hell?!

They also don't seem that judgemental or isolated: there's pictures of them with friends in quite revealing normal clothes like shorts. Their style of dress is mega-fundie and yet in most ways they seem quite nice and not that weird.

I agree Daenerys, they don't come off on their blog as judgmental as most of the other fundies. I'd choose them over the Maxwells or Duggars any day.

I like the Seven Sisters too. They seem very down to earth and just very nice girls. And tall !! I wish I had their height.

I'm naturally suspicious of anyone who seems that happy. Either it's a front for their blog, they're in serious denial, or they have some lovely happy drugs. Poor kids, seriously need to get a life.

I hope their happiness is genuine. They seem so breezy about how dorky they are, and I have to like that :) I also really like the fact that they don't just mix with people exactly like them. You don't see that a lot on the extreme end of extremes.

Archived