IGNORED

I agree with Jon Stewart: the best case scenario for Perry

Austin

. . . is that he's completely hammered.

crTl1XMJ4Rg

You know, if this fundie could have just kept the crazee hidden for awhile, he could have gotten the nomination. Apparently, that task was considerly beyond his abilities. :shock:

I kept imagining that his handlers would yank him off the stage with one of those old-fashioned hooks they used in the old movies :lol:

My theory is that either he took too many happy pills -or- forgot to take the happy pills he's supposed to take. He was acting like I do when I take midol. It makes me loopy, I laugh my ass off for exactly 45 minutes, then pass out.

He has given me a "deeply in the closet" vibe since I became aware of him running for the GOP nom. Whatever was preventing him from exercising the usual self-restraint, it sure made that vibe even more pronounced to me.

If he's secretly gay, being the Gov of TX must be bad enough. Add in running for the GOP nom for POTUS, and maybe he's simply cracking under the pressure.

I don't know. Maybe I'm way off.

I don't know, maybe there is a God...Can see him/her thinking "Cannot let this happen to the US. Must stop the madness. Abracadabra, crazee talk." I hear Perry's ratings are now less than 9%. The deity will have to work on Cain next, though...

It would be less humiliating for him to simply admit that he was taking something. Yes, it would ruin his presidential bid but at least it is less embarrasing than admitting that this might be his real personality.

It would be less humiliating for him to simply admit that he was taking something. Yes, it would ruin his presidential bid but at least it is less embarrasing than admitting that this might be his real personality.

That's what I was thinking. Wouldn't it be better to say that he took some physician-prescribed pain medication and didn't realize it would affect him that much than to let people think that's who he really is? Of course, maybe that is who he really is - lol

I think he's done anyway.

Between this madness and Cain's sexual harassment scandal, it's looking good for Romney again.

Seriously, is this the best the Republicans can come up with?

. . . is that he's completely hammered.

crTl1XMJ4Rg

You know, if this fundie could have just kept the crazee hidden for awhile, he could have gotten the nomination. Apparently, that task was considerly beyond his abilities. :shock:

I couldn't finish watching that, I was so embarrassed for him He must've been hammered.

Between this madness and Cain's sexual harassment scandal, it's looking good for Romney again.

Seriously, is this the best the Republicans can come up with?

I believe the answer to your questions is "yes." :lol:

Typical frat boy, good ole boy behavior. Didn't we already have one of those from Texas?

Yeah, but there is something sort of ....girly?....about this frat boy. Gushy, and giddy and vaguely effete.

My entirely unprofessional guess - one too many percocets downed by a few glasses of white wine at dinner. A Chablis or maybe even a blush.

Definitely something though; he's dumb as a sack of turnips but the slurring is a dead giveaway.

He is lit.

And I love Jon Stewart, never miss him.

Totally adore Stewart. :romance-heartbeating: DVR him every night and wish he was on Fri-Sun, too!

Archived