IGNORED

Help my machine forum has a fundy on it.

doggie

Most here wont know what she is talking about but but There were vacuum motors that were sold from this website

http://www.centralvacuummotor.com/lighthouse.htm

I asked here and found he is a vision forums follower belongs to one of the member churches. pretty much turned me off and I shopped elsewhere. So here she is defending the guy from a post where I said I would not buy from him. What I love is she is defending a guy would never let her own or use a 12 thousand dollar machine.

I want to know how engraving Scripture is givin glory to god but still.

Hi, Hi,

Sometimes life is like one long thunderstorm; but, I'm back in a speed boat and headed for finishing my woodshop! Yahoo! Thank You, God! So, we're at the point of designing the table/vacuum hold-down. Hence, I'm gleaning every table and vac system thread I can. There is no way my shop will ever by "dehumidified," and I don't want to be redoing my base board because of something out of my control. My questions:

1) Has anyone tried a metal sheet as the "rigid" structure? Just too $$?

2) What about some kind of rigid, solid plastic (seem to remember seeing something about that)? Again, just too expensive??

3) Am I being too blonde here...what is MDO vs MDF?

4) OK, I give up, what is Medex? (someone who used to be in med icine ha,ha)

5) Anybody got Mr. Trupan's address? Can't seem to find him anywhere!

6) Can you suggest a vac better than Ward's Lighthouse Central Vacs?

Oh, speaking of Ward...If you don't stand on your convictions in EVERY aspect of your life; well then, they aren't really convictions now are they! Go Ward! If someone doesn't want to do business with him, you reeaally don't want to do business with me! Can you see my tears? I plan on carving scripture into every single thing I make! Givin' God the Glory!

7) Do i really need 2" PVC for my vac hold-down? That seems like a bit over kill...

8) Did anybody get REAL assembly instructions?

Not really related, but odd thing is in my town there is a vacuum shop that is fundie, they always have Christian religious messages in the store window and information about how Jesus Saves. Clean the dirt of sin! :)

Not really related, but odd thing is in my town there is a vacuum shop that is fundie, they always have Christian religious messages in the store window and information about how Jesus Saves. Clean the dirt of sin! :)

I avoid such places like vampires and sunlight.

Archived