IGNORED

On the Narrow Path of G-dly Womanhood

GeoBQn

I found this blog from that Messianic Keepers at Home site that Lina belongs to. Tabby is a mother of five--two sons, three daughters. She considers herself Messianic and refers to "Yah" and "Yeshua," as well as keeping all the "feasts." She is trying to create a free homeschool curriculum. It seems that not every member in her family is "Torah observant." She and her youngest daughter wear plain Amish-style clothes and they cover their heads, her middle daughter looks like she prefers "modern modest," and her eldest daughter, not so much. Her eldest daughter just got married, and Tabby lamented that the daughter did not pick out modest bridesmaids dresses, and that the wedding was on Yom Kipper--er, the Day of Atonement, because "She didn't know, she's not Torah Observant yet." Tabby also has fibromyalgia and tries off and on to keep a raw food diet. She's linked to things like First Fruits of Zion and Homeschool Legal Defense Association.

plaintorahkeeper.blogspot.com/

Also, DAMN this blog is an eyesore. The large fonts! The clutter! The atrocious grammar!

Well thanks, I had a crap-ton (actual amount) of work to get done today, but I can already tell I'll be wasting some time on this. ;)

On a side note, the recently married daughter is quite pretty considering where she came from....

I glanced through her "free homeschooling" sites. Hippocampus is pretty good and I have used it.Most of it is religious. She also uses Teaching Textbooks for math which is what I use and its $185 per grade.She says that is all she spends money on. :/ I need more time to look though all her stuff,she has too much going on and I find her blog very hard to follow.

I love free as much as anyone ,but where are all the fun classes and field trips that cost money? I fork out a few hundred a month just for classes, field trips, etc...

Homeschooling done right is not cheap.

This might sound stalkerish, but I think they might be local to me, given I know where the covered bridge pictures were taken.

OT: Teaching Textbooks are worth every dime. I used Math-U-See for lower grades and TT for older.

You do need other stuff though.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck, she just posted a link to the 180 abortion video. I don't know why I'm shocked that a FakeJew wouldn't care about exploiting the deaths of actual Jews.

Oh Tiffanie, I hate to see a 19 year old getting married so young. In your case, I'm glad you made your escape did.

I know my own grammar leaves a lot to be desired, but how about this sentence:

Them and the groom took off to play basket ball.

Of course she homeschools, bless her heart!

I find it fascinating to compare the pictures of her kids- everybody looks fairly normal till you get to the youngest, who is a mini-me of frumpy mom.

I browsed the archive titles. She has a post about how Christmas breaks the ten commandments. Um, no thanks. I won't be visiting again. Aside from the eye stinging design and atrocious spelling, I'm not interested in another fundie interpretation of the bible that somehow ignores and invalidates all interpretations that ever came before it. Fundie is one thing, fundie that knows better than every bible scholar for 2,000 years, adios.

I'm a member over there, and I've got visual challenges to begin with. If I spend more than a half hour on the site I swear I'm having a freekin stroke.

I found it by data mining Lina and just had to register. You have to answer these profile questions and be vetted. Apparently I can pull off fake Jew online.There is some real soap opera type stuff that goes on over on the prayer thread.

edited=spelling

I've been reading that Messianic Keepers at Home site (messianickah.ning.com/), and got a full dose of crazy even when I can only see snippets of what people say. Praying that G-d would "open the womb" on Sukkot, foreign languages are the "cruse of Babel", reversing tubal ligations. One woman is asking for prayers because she's having strong dizzy spells of increasing frequency. I have a feeling "See a doctor" would not be considered welcome advice in this crowd.

I'm a member over there, and I've got visual challenges to begin with. If I spend more than a half hour on the site I swear I'm having a freekin stroke.

I found it by data mining Lina and just had to register. You have to answer these profile questions and be vetted. Apparently I can pull off fake Jew online.There is some real soap opera type stuff that goes on over on the prayer thread.

edited=spelling

Years ago I was a member of a headcovering Christian women's yahoo group. I pulled off fake headcovering Christian to get in too. Good to know I'm not the only one who has posed as a fundie online! There was one woman on there who was CATHOLIC but wore full Amish attire, called herself a "plain Catholic" and would complain that the women in her Catholic bible study group were unfriendly. I was like, yeah, ya think?

I've been doing the fake fundie online for decades. Thank the Goddess for free email accounts. I actually had to make a file for all my fundyness. I found it confusing with nics and pws and biographies. My fading grey cells only have room for so much useless sheit.

Years ago I was a member of a headcovering Christian women's yahoo group. I pulled off fake headcovering Christian to get in too. Good to know I'm not the only one who has posed as a fundie online! There was one woman on there who was CATHOLIC but wore full Amish attire, called herself a "plain Catholic" and would complain that the women in her Catholic bible study group were unfriendly. I was like, yeah, ya think?

That sounds like Michele of Orkney with her obsession for clothes that make her look like the broadside of her barn.

Archived