IGNORED

So Dougie Boy doesn't hate women???

PharmDMommy

She personifies the feminist image of the tough, take-charge woman who is fitted to rule and govern in any sphere she chooses. She establishes the feminist principle that if a woman can do something, and she wants to do it, she ought to do it; there should be no constraints placed on her by her family, her church, or her society.

This to me says the exact opposite of Knights claims about that douche bag. This is directly from his blog where he goes on about how Hilary and Sara have no right to be running for office.

So let me get this straight because I am a woman I should be restricted in what I do with my life? I'm only good for staying home barefoot and pregnant and tending to the list my husband left me before he left for work.

Excuse me while I go vomit for several hours.

Guest Anonymous
She personifies the feminist image of the tough, take-charge woman who is fitted to rule and govern in any sphere she chooses. She establishes the feminist principle that if a woman can do something, and she wants to do it, she ought to do it; there should be no constraints placed on her by her family, her church, or her society.

This to me says the exact opposite of Knights claims about that douche bag. This is directly from his blog where he goes on about how Hilary and Sara have no right to be running for office.

So let me get this straight because I am a woman I should be restricted in what I do with my life? I'm only good for staying home barefoot and pregnant and tending to the list my husband left me before he left for work.

Excuse me while I go vomit for several hours.

Do us all a favor-aim for Dougie's shoes.

Knight obviously agrees with Dougie, so that is why he thinks treating women as less than men isn't bad. But yeah, Doug hates women. At least all women who don't worship his penis.

How can anyone, man or woman, admire and emulate a man who is so damn insecure about his power and masculinity that he has to oppress half the human race? Seriously Dougie, what are you so damn afraid of? Are you so empty inside that the only way you can survive is to control, manipulate and oppress others?

Never mind, I know the answer.

What's funny is the thread views on this--almost 100 just a few minutes after it was posted. You got the interns' attention.

I guess I can't wrap my less than college educated with 2 degrees brain around how anyone can claim this man after statements like that does not promote a culture ripe for abuse. If we took his advice and sent all the little women home tomorrow (no more female judges, legislatures, prosecutors, policewomen, doctors, nurses, social workers) can you imagine the inequalities that women would face in even the smallest tasks? Not to mention what about women or children who are abused? The system would be so unbalanced, we need women in these roles to help protect other women. It wasn't all peaches and tea when fifty years ago men dominated the work force. Oh you say your husband beat you? He said he didn't case closed. Ugh this makes me so angry.

What pisses me off the most is he really wants control of all women, not just those under his "god given authority". Last time I checked Doug you were not my father (thank God) so keep your nose out of my business. Maybe you should try some lifts for your shoes and a some of those herbal supplements that make your penis grow. It might help you get over your little man syndrome.

I still think that he needs some fish oil to cool down his temporal lobes so he isn't so miserable. You can take Yohimbe and Pygeum with Fish Oil. It may jack up his fertility, too, if you throw in a little Damiana. A friend of mine were joking about marketing an herbal combination for this population and calling it "Patriarch's Pal."

Doug can kiss my 51 year old, single, never married, two university degrees (including law degree) holding, employed, homeowning, calls my elderly parents daily pasty white fat ass.

I swear, someday I'm going to get a pair of lips tattooed on my back end, with the the words RIGHT HERE above them.

Archived