IGNORED

More Anti- abortion legislation

hethamahay

Another reason why I will never live in the South again. I know "not everyone is like this," but there are apparently enough people "like this" that assholes like Sen. DeMint get elected over and over again in landslide elections.

Whenever I read things like this my little brain just goes into diva overload singing out "in the la-and of the freeeeeeeeeee and the home of the brave!"

So many rules and restrictions and prohibitions for such a (so-called) free country.

what a retard. the look on his face describes him well. I mean what is the frigging point? it is a very lame attempt and a very sneaky one. How would it even be enforceable?

Oh lord, seriously??? MORE???

WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF THAT ONE OTHER THAN BEING OBNOXIOUS???

Can't talk about it on Skype with your doctor? I don't understand, this is so stupid. If I ever, God forbid, were in a position where I would die without an emergency abortion, and I lived in some freaky universe where this could actually be and was actually enforced, I would just come up with a stupid code word like "white elephant" and leave it at that. It would be an utterly ridiculous conversation too:

"So you say I'll die without a white elephant?"

"Yes, as will your child. There is no alternative to a white elephant in this case. I strongly advocate getting a white elephant."

"Well I never really wanted a white elephant, but if that's what's necessary to save at least one life rather than letting two die, when and where can I get this white elephant?"

Except I'd use something more original, because white elephant is overdone. Maybe marshmallow. Yes. "So you say I'll die without a marshmallow?" "Yes, definitely get a marshmallow right now."

....now I want to draw pictures of elephants while drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows.

I apologize, I stop making sense after midnight.

Archived