IGNORED

I miss you, Latisha, and this is a perfect example of why.

ThisOlGirl

Every once in awhile, I do a quick Google search of Jessica Latisha to see if her blog is open to all again or if she's commented on anyone else's blog. I don't know why I'm obsessed with her; God knows she's not that interesting, and she doesn't strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer. Maybe it's because she lives in my hometown, or maybe it's because she gave us the gift that keeps on giving--the term "riffles". But I digress. Today, I was able to dig up a comment she posted on someone's blog a couple months ago. It appears that the blogger may be dealing with an eating disorder and/or depression (I only skimmed the post that Jessica commented on), and here's what Jessica had to say:

Chad and Jessica's Family: said...

Hi Grace!

Someone shared you had a blog. You are so creative and real.

Anyhow.....I had no idea the battle that you are dealing with right now. I did notice how thin you were and did wonder if something was wrong. I wanted to tell you that your openess is beautiful and it shows that you are honest. My prayer for you Grace is that you will become free from this bondage because as you already know, it is not of the Lord. The Lord has so much in store for you and may you yield to His will, because you can not serve 2 masters. Satan would love for you to crumble, so stay in the Word and cry out to Jesus and don't give up or give in to the lies of satan. Oh, you are in my prayers and I just want to let you know that you have been on my mind. Sorry if I sound preachy or something. :) I just think you are precious and what I am seeing outwardly(the anorexia) with you does not reflect the inward heart that I see in you(a bright,loving, gifted young girl who loves the Lord. Resist the devil and he will flee. Shine for HIM!!!! I love you in the Lord Grace and I know you do not know me too well but as a Sister in the Lord, I care for you and will be praying. You are beautiful. If you ever want to talk or pray or anything, I would love to encourage you in Him.

Love,

Jessica Argon

August 23, 2011 5:50 PM

Great advice, you little twit. This woman seems to be dealing with some serious issues, and you practically tell her she's possessed. I'm sure that's loads of help.

Here's the blog: puddlesofmemories.blogspot.com/2011/08/unscripted.html

Side Note: I'll soon be moving back to my hometown, so I'm really hoping for a Jessica and/or THE CHAD! sighting. Fingers crossed...

Oh geeze, not her again. I know what you mean about her. All her words seem to be studded with daggers. I'm pretty sure she can't wait to get to heaven so she can bless all their hearts and tell them how it's done. :roll:

The horrible thing is that I can see the titles of her blog posts on Zsuzsu's feeds, but when I click I get the rejection. Thou Shalt Not Tease Me!

Don't hide your light under a bushel, Jessica.

Jessica is basically a ZsuZsu wannabe who can't take the things people throw at her. At least ZsuZsu can take things. Jessica was never able to take the criticism of the Chad.

The horrible thing is that I can see the titles of her blog posts on Zsuzsu's feeds, but when I click I get the rejection. Thou Shalt Not Tease Me!

This! We need her to be a city on a hill for us! Please Latisha!

I hate that attitude about eating disorders. It's a real disease, not something you choose because you're not following Jesus! She's actually being pretty sympathetic and I've seen a lot worse, but still, would you say something like that to someone with cancer?

How do you find the titles of her posts? The only title I see is on the right hand side of Zsuzsu's page, but that says "ramble" which was four months ago. I laugh every time I see it because it is such an appropriate legacy for her.

I hate that attitude about eating disorders. It's a real disease, not something you choose because you're not following Jesus! She's actually being pretty sympathetic and I've seen a lot worse, but still, would you say something like that to someone with cancer?

Some people do say things like that to someone with cancer. :x I had couple of people make those kinds of statements to me while I was undergoing cancer treatment.

Latisha gave my friend some terrible advice regarding her son, who wasn't breast-feeding. And my friend actually did follow her for a while until she got curious about To Train Up A Child, which she recommended, and when she found it online she contacted me, horrified, wanting to make sure she wasn't mistranslating what she was reading. It's good that she's not dispensing lousy advice to others anymore, but I do kind of miss her special brand of crazy, and I know my friend is scared now that she's offline- she's worried about those kids, with a mother that reads books on how to beat babies.

Latisha gave my friend some terrible advice regarding her son, who wasn't breast-feeding. And my friend actually did follow her for a while until she got curious about To Train Up A Child, which she recommended, and when she found it online she contacted me, horrified, wanting to make sure she wasn't mistranslating what she was reading. It's good that she's not dispensing lousy advice to others anymore, but I do kind of miss her special brand of crazy, and I know my friend is scared now that she's offline- she's worried about those kids, with a mother that reads books on how to beat babies.

Latisha read some other crazy books in addition to To Train Up A Child. She once recommended and gave away two copies of this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Me-Obey-Him-Obedi ... =8-1-spell

I thought she was crazy when she was recommending goat's milk for a baby.

Archived