IGNORED

Peter Serven got married

Nurse Jenna

That was fast... didn't they just announce their engagement like two months ago?

The Servens used to be one of my "favorite" fundie families--their blend of wholesomeness and sheer extremist craziness was so compelling--but then Rebecca got married, and the blog took a nosedive. Now they barely post and are totally, completely boring when they do.

That was fast... didn't they just announce their engagement like two months ago?

The Servens used to be one of my "favorite" fundie families--their blend of wholesomeness and sheer extremist craziness was so compelling--but then Rebecca got married, and the blog took a nosedive. Now they barely post and are totally, completely boring when they do.

Agreed. They posted tons of pictures and blog entries when the two oldest daughters married. I wonder if the lack of "clan" news is because FJ is on their radar?

I wish Rebecca would post on the blog she and Steven have. They rarely update. Besides rewriting hymns, what does she do with her time? She could post recipes at least. I am sure she cooks and probably in a healthy way. They have been married nearly two years and no babies yet. She had the one miscarriage they did post; I wonder if there have been more? Would she seek medical treatment for infertility or just decide it was the Lord's will that she not have children? Anyone know what the Serven beliefs on that might be?

What a short engagement..

I've never really followed the Serven clan but they are often mentioned as royalty? what makes them so "royal"?

Their engagement photos were nice, and they obviously didn't go for the no touching rule. I don't remember Rebecca and Steven being so close and cuddly. I hope they are happy, even if they play dress up Reformation.

I think Rebecca and Steven had a "no touch" rule during their engagement, didn't they? Can't remember. And I think it's super sad they can't seem to have a baby. And I agree, their blog went downhill once Rebecca got married. I wish she'd post on their blog, too -- she was my favorite fundie!

Was there more than one engagement photo for Peter and his bride? I only saw the one. Must go see the wedding photo.

Agreed. They posted tons of pictures and blog entries when the two oldest daughters married. I wonder if the lack of "clan" news is because FJ is on their radar?

Maybe they're aware of FJ, but I think the real reason is that Rebecca was the family blogger. When she left home, no one else was particularly interested in taking her place.

Maybe they're aware of FJ, but I think the real reason is that Rebecca was the family blogger. When she left home, no one else was particularly interested in taking her place.

I wonder if things had turned out the way Rebecca wanted them with a kid in tow and a second on the way if the Srloomis blog would be updated now.

Archived