IGNORED

Bizarre - Spanking Machine

thoughtful

While I was looking for images to use in LOLBible, I found this.

It doesn't belong there, and I can't imagine an "LOLPearls" thread, because I just can't L (let alone LOL) about those filthy people.

But I couldn't help feeling that FJers might find the picture . . . interesting. I have no idea if it is an actual old ad, or a mock-up, but I added my comment.

6251221951_22d1e9b86d_b.jpg

edited for typo

Well, that's....different. I'm curious to know what the purpose of this machine was for. Was it really to spank yourself or was it supposed to increase blood flow in the lower extremities, or something else weird like that.

I think it was a sex toy. I have one that does not fit well with the other LOL threads as well. I found it on the internet and it is my desktop photo right now!

4tuq0av.jpg

The picture of the machine above is accompanied by this description:

Unlike many of the machines in our collection, this "Lifting and spanking machine" really existed. It was designed for masonic lodges and college fraternities and such like to use in their initiation ceremonies, and is advertised here for $32.50 in the 1930 "Fraternal Supply Catalog" of Messrs DeMoulin Bros & Co. of Illinois. See more from this catalogue

http://www.corpun.com/machine.htm

It's a gag. Like when you talk a person into putting a funnel in their pants and dropping a coin into it off their forehead...and before they can someone else pours a glass of water down the funnel.

If they used it in frat initiations, then it's still a gag.

The picture of the machine above is accompanied by this description:

http://www.corpun.com/machine.htm

Ah -- I should have realized it was used in initiations when I saw the term "candidate" to describe the spankee, and saw the age of the guy and the blindfold.

I still think the Pearls and their vicious ilk would love it -- for the truly lazy non-parenting parent, have the children spank themselves.

Archived