IGNORED

Kimberly Guilfoyle Allegations

AmazonGrace

Did Kimbelry Guilfoyle outfox herself out of Fox?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kimberly-guilfoyle-misconduct-allegations-fox-news_us_5b5a6064e4b0b15aba96f4de

Exclusive: Kimberly Guilfoyle Left Fox News After Investigation Into Misconduct Allegations, Sources Say

Sources tell HuffPost that Guilfoyle, who is dating Donald Trump Jr., engaged in emotionally abusive behavior and showed colleagues personal photos of male genitalia.

I have three thoughts about this: 1) Do we want to know whose dick pics she has? Probably not.

2) if true she has a splendid future ahead of her in the Trump administration

3) also Don Jr deserves her.

Related earlier article https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-goes-to-war-against-its-own-kimberly-guilfoyle

Fox issued this statement earlier: "Fox News has parted ways with Kimberly Guilfoyle" which certainly sounds like she was fired unceremoniously.

Fox host confirming that lawyers were involved in her departure:

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • WTF 4

Kimberly herself posted this a few days after Dox news already implied they fired her

Anyway she seems to have been at a campaign event with Pence yesterday

I wonder what Pence thinks of her dick pics

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

What is it with people who think their boyfriend or girlfriend who cheated on someone to be with them won’t just turn around and cheat again.?

Good old DJ. This may be his second marriage but I doubt it be his last. 

• Upvote 10

I'm waiting to see if Junior pulls a Dinesh D'Souza and starts introducing Kimberly as his fiancee before his divorce is final. Dinesh's lady friend had second thoughts and decided to go back to her husband sometime after that happened, but Dinesh eventually got his divorce and found yet another woman dumb enough to marry him.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

What is it with people who think their boyfriend or girlfriend who cheated on someone to be with them won’t just turn around and cheat again.?

And people who pass around dick picks won't pass around yours.  Careful, Fredo.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

On 7/27/2018 at 12:35 PM, onekidanddone said:

In regards to cheaters, I have always liked the saying, "if he'll do it WITH you, he'll do it TO you."

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Is the next scene where Kim and Junior tell us how signing up with the new MAGA-meals service has totally changed their lives, or is this the MAGA-vitamins infomercial?

• Upvote 3

Daily Mail has an article about Kim and Dim:

4F62DFA500000578-6097681-Photographs_fea

4F62DFCD00000578-6097681-Guilfoyle_purch

Hello everyone! Have you met my breast implants?

Anyhoo, Kim bought an apartment that used to be decorated with dozens of dead animals and redecorated it. DM gushes wildly over her and Dim, tells you where to buy shoes that look like hers, and makes you nauseous by making you briefly think about the physical side of their relationship.

More pictures at the link, including what the apartment looked like before it was redone:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6097681/Kimberly-Guilfoyle-transformed-3-4M-Manhattan-apartment-beau-Donald-Trump-Jr.html

• Upvote 3

• 2 years later...
Just now, Audrey2 said:

So do you think that Kimberly and Trumpie Jr will stay together or because he's further removed from power she'll leave him?

Just about to ask that. Should we set up a betting pool?

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Great minds think alike!

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Just about to ask that. Should we set up a betting pool?

Do you two have someone specific in mind that you think she might go after next?

• Upvote 3

I kind of wonder if she might randomly date for the next two years and then try to get in with the front running Republican candidate who will start campaigning in 2023, either as a girlfriend to him, his son, or some major campaign worker. 

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

I am calling it now- she’ll go full out cougar and set her sights on that twerp incel from North Carolina who just got elected to the House as the youngest ever Congressional member. He’s already started out his career by tweeting “Cry harder, libs” to announce his election so they seem like a good match.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

16 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I am calling it now- she’ll go full out cougar and set her sights on that twerp incel from North Carolina who just got elected to the House as the youngest ever Congressional member. He’s already started out his career by tweeting “Cry harder, libs” to announce his election so they seem like a good match.

I may be wrong but I think he has a fiance.  I know a fiance is not a wife and really, despite all of their family values thumping having a wife doesn't stop a member of Congress or president either.

• Upvote 6

• 7 months later...

Kimberly Guilfoyle bragged to Trump donors she dressed up as a 'sexy cheerleader' for 'naughty boy' Don Jr: report

According to a report from The Mercury News, former Fox News personality -- and current girlfriend of Don Trump Jr. -- bragged to potential donors to Donald Trump's 2020 presidential campaign that she occasionally entertained her soul mate by dressing up as a "sexy cheerleader."

A Dallas Cowboy "sexy cheerleader" to be specific.

According to a new book by Michael Bender of the Wall Street Journal, "Frankly, We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost,' as reported by the Daily Mail, Guilfoyle -- who was let go by Fox over sexual harassment allegations -- "enjoyed giving donors 'an unwanted glimpse' into her personal life with Donald Trump Jr., saying that the president's oldest son liked her to dress up as a sexy cheerleader."

The report adds that the former wife of California Governor Gavin Newsom, also confided, "how she called her boyfriend a 'naughty boy' when she 'let him out of his cage."

I think Junior's drug use has killed their sex life and she's acting like this because she's angry at him. :shrug:

• Upvote 5