IGNORED

Lauren Southern denied Australian visa

47of74

Australia took her "strong borders" advise and told her to stay the forincate out of their country.

In early March, Lauren Southern, a Canadian darling of white supremacists, learned that she had been barred from the United Kingdom on account of her history of thinly veiled racism.

Now, Southern can add another country to the list of places she can no longer visit.

On Monday, Australian media reported that Southern’s application for an Australian visa had been denied. As Sky News’ Ross Cameron tweeted, the Australian Visa Bureau had declined Southern’s application for an Electronic Travel Authority.

Southern promptly took to Twitter to complain, saying she is “still attempting to fight” for entry.

So she's Canadian? Sorry, Canadian FJites, I'm sure you don't want her, but apparently nobody else does either. :my_sick:

So she's Canadian? Sorry, Canadian FJites, I'm sure you don't want her, but apparently nobody else does either. :my_sick:

I have a friend who says send these clowns to Mars. I always respond why pollute Mars with that sort of garbage.

Just now, 47of74 said:

I have a friend who says send these clowns to Mars. I always respond why pollute Mars with that sort of garbage.

I hear there's very few people living in Antarctica. Perhaps they'd allow her to move down there.

We need a country where other countries can send people they don't want back. Perhaps Bir Tawil. It's an 800 sq mi area between Egypt and Sudan that isn't really claimed by either, due to a disagreement about which of two borders is the actual border. Both countries claim a border which gives that area to the OTHER country (and gives them a much larger different section of land). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bir_Tawil

I read she applied for a visitors visa when she intended on working. So if she just applied for the workers visa (the right one), she wouldn’t have been denied. Now she gets to cry and play victim when really she’s just an idiot.

17 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

I hear there's very few people living in Antarctica. Perhaps they'd allow her to move down there.

Penguins deserve better!

• 3 weeks later...

The follow up to this is that she or her minders obtained the correct visa, she spoke, there were protests. No idea if she's still in the country or not but wondering if the visa thing was a deliberate publicity stunt. The usual suspects are still sharing their conspiracy theories from their basements, sigh.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/protesters-disrupt-lauren-southern-event-in-melbourne

What a stupid self centred publicity seeking cow. (sorry real 4 legged cows). Just release a sex tape or something if you really truly neeeed to be in the public eye. A few females with a ridiculous  need to be in every tabloid ever published have successfully done it over the past decade. Surely far easier than being kicked out of/denied entry to various countries. 

Truly an Idiot of the Trump age.

Ew, she's Canadian? I've literally never heard of her until now! I feel gross.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Ew, she's Canadian? I've literally never heard of her until now! I feel gross.

Me either. Guess she's not terribly popular here. 

I'm sure she'd love my WASP immigrant self until she realises we've become Quebecois rather an being Anglophones.

Archived