IGNORED

The Public Displays of Affection Chronicles

47of74

And to start us off with our chronicles of people engaging in some good ol' fashioned PDA, we first have this couple out of Texas;

A Texas couple celebrated New Year’s early by engaging in oral sex while seated at a booth in an Austin restaurant, an act that was witnessed by other diners, according to a court filing.

Police charged Jonathan Hightower, 31, and Lashanda Fisher, 28, with public lewdness in connection with their alleged carnal encounter last Saturday evening at the Baby Acapulco eatery in Austin.

Cops summoned to the Mexican restaurant around 10:25 PM were told by a manager that two customers had been “engaged in oral sex at a booth inside the business in front of customers.” The couple, the worker added, had left the restaurant and were at an adjacent gas station.

One witness told police she was eating when she “observed the female suspect giving oral sex to the male suspect.” The diner recalled the female suspect’s “head bobbing up and down towards the male suspect’s groin for about five minutes.” A male diner reported seeing “the male suspect’s exposed penis as it entered the female suspect’s mouth.”

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 9
  • Haha 5

Yo. I just read a romance novel where the protagonist couple is about to attempt this but it’s supposed to be all cute and funny that they can’t because they’re surprised by her parents. I thought the whole thing was so gross, and stupidly unrealistic becaus  no person would ever attempt this in real life! Yet here we are. I guess I never factored in drugs or drink which I hope these people were partaking in, because otherwise I don’t know what to think.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• 7 months later...

And here's a Minnesota couple caught in the act outside a Wally World

Minnesota police responding Saturday to a 911 call about a van parked in front of a Walmart entrance discovered a man “performing an oral sex act” upon his wife, who was reclining in the driver’s seat.

When a patrolman approached the running vehicle around 9:15 PM, he spotted Shantell Nei, 32, “laid back in her seat with her pants down and exposed from the waist down."

The van, police noted, was situated in front of the main entrance of the Walmart Supercenter in Mankato (seen below), which is open 24 hours a day.

The van’s other occupant, Frank Nei, 32, “was also exposed with his shorts down to his knees.” Nei, Officer Steve Hoppe reported, had “leaned over across the center of the vehicle” and was “performing an oral sex act upon Shantell Nei.”

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 6

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

And here's a Minnesota couple caught in the act outside a Wally World

It's not their fault, the car next to them was blasting this:

:kitty-wink:

• Haha 13

• 7 months later...

And we have a couple engaged in some good ol' Ohio/Kentucky PDA

A couple was arrested last night after they had sex in front of children while riding inside a gondola on a 150-foot observation wheel in downtown Cincinnati, according to court filings.

Police allege that Lauren Wilder, 31, and Michael Mathisen, 30, engaged in an illicit tryst while on the SkyStar wheel, which is adjacent to the Ohio River and the Great American Ballpark, where the Cincinnati Reds yesterday afternoon opened the baseball season.

According to criminal complaints filed in Municipal Court, Wilder and Mathisen were both intoxicated when they “engaged in sexual intercourse in the open in front of children and adults.”

Wilder and Mathisen, seen in the above mug shots, were each charged with disorderly conduct and booked into the Hamilton County jail on the misdemeanor count.

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 5

• 2 months later...

An Iowa couple opted for a bike trail encounter

An Iowa couple left their young children home alone early today while they were having sex in the middle of a bike trail, according to police.

Rebekah Mecca, 31, and Daniel Walshire, 32, were arrested around 1 AM when a patrolman discovered them lying on the ground in a park in North Liberty, an Iowa City suburb.

Specificially, an arrest affidavit notes, Walshire’s pants were at his ankles while Mecca “was on top of him, completely nude.” The duo were both intoxicated, cops says.

The pair told police that they had left their children alone at Mecca’s North Liberty home. Walshire’s son is three, while Mecca’s daughter is nine, a patrolman reported. “Both these children can not clearly fend for themselves,” Officer Alec Fjelstul noted.

Ahhhh...North Liberty.  Coralville's Coralville.

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 2

On 3/30/2019 at 12:55 PM, 47of74 said:

And we have a couple engaged in some good ol' Ohio/Kentucky PDA

This story , as it features Reds Stadium , in Cincinnati , brings to mind this song 

On 8/7/2018 at 8:50 PM, Cartmann99 said:

It's not their fault, the car next to them was blasting this:

:kitty-wink:

Or even more so this Marvin Gaye song .  

I'm telling you , it's remarkable that I know so many of these songs , considering my relatively sheltered Holiness background .  I have still had a radio though , which I have found such songs playing on .  I just usually only hear them years after they are initially released . 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6

• 2 months later...

A Michigan couple learned the hard way that the parking lot of the local fuzz headquarters  is not the place to engage in copulation.

If you are going to get naked and have sex with your partner in the back seat of an automobile, your car should be located anywhere but the parking lot of the local police department.

According to cops in Birmingham, a Detroit suburb, a patrolman last Thursday pulled into the parking lot of police headquarters around 12:15 AM and spotted an “unknown vehicle” that was running and situated in a “municipal vehicles only” spot.

Upon approaching the auto, the cop “noticed the rear windows were fogged up” and the car’s two inhabitants--a 25-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man--were naked in the back seat.

The two now have a different sort of date.  A court date, that is....

• Haha 14

• 4 weeks later...

And here's a couple that parked their Maserati at police headquarters to engage in some PDA.

The Michigan couple cited for trysting in a car parked outside police headquarters was found clothes-free in the cramped rear seat of a Maserati sports car, according to an incident report which notes that the duo chose the spot because “the parking was free and the police department is a safe place to be.”

Just after midnight on August 1, a cop in Birmingham, a Detroit suburb, returned to the police headquarters lot and noticed a “running white sports car with its lights on” parked in a spot reserved for municipal vehicles. The Maserati Ghibli’s rear windows were fogged up and the officer spotted “what appeared to be a male with no shirt or pants on and a female with no shirt on” in the rear seats.

The officer shined a flashlight into the car, but the occupants did not open a door or window and made no attempt to acknowledge the officer.

When a second cop arrived, the passengers finally exited the 2015 Maserati in a “very disheveled" state. Klajdi Mataj, 24, was missing his shoes, had only one sock on, and was wearing his shirt inside out. The zipper to his pants was also down and he “seemed very flustered,” police reported. Sarah Al-Najjar, 25, was also shoeless and had her shirt on inside out.

• WTF 3

What? Did you guys never go parking as teenagers?  Parked car, dark lot.... drive in theater, perhaps....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

What? Did you guys never go parking as teenagers?  Parked car, dark lot.... drive in theater, perhaps....

I recall some seriously awkward kissing in a car in from of my house at the end of a date. I saved anything more until it involved a place with curtains on the windows and a door that locked! ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I recall some seriously awkward kissing in a car in from of my house at the end of a date. I saved anything more until it involved a place with curtains on the windows and a door that locked! ?

Well, this pretty much happened around 1996.  The white shorts were not happy.  Sad.

image.thumb.png.e9711fd6de19793691a3da2376d192d2.png

• Haha 6

On 9/7/2019 at 2:23 PM, Four is Enough said:

This comes immediately to mind 

D08EC769-07D5-4F36-BBBF-AF0C26AAB1F1.jpeg.bee76b55e5766b82a2051f8f35afbfac.jpeg

On 9/7/2019 at 8:23 PM, Four is Enough said:

None of us had cars as teens. Well, except for one guy but it got taken away pretty fast when he did 90 miles an hour in a residential area near a school. Even if I did have a car my dad would have kicked my butt if I got caught.

There were two people in  my school who got arrested for doing that on a golf course. Seems a bit, well, messy to me.

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

Showoffs

A South Carolina couple is facing indecent exposure charges after allegedly filming themselves engaging in sex acts inside a glass gondola on the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, records show.

Police allege that Lori Harmon and her husband Eric, both 36, were “within the view of the public” earlier this month when Lori exposed her breasts and performed oral sex on her spouse, whose penis was exposed.

The explicit activity was recorded and uploaded to an adult website, where it was viewed by Myrtle Beach Police Department officers. An arrest warrant does not identify the web site or reveal how investigators discovered the clip.

Other videos show the Harmons engaged in sex acts in a community pool and at a Myrtle Beach resort.

• Confused 1
  • WTF 4

Well, there was that time we were parked out behind the shopping center, behind a snow bank, and the police shone the flashlight into the window! oops!

• Haha 4

Oh Lordy!  I will confess to twice(!) getting the knock on a steamy car window in my twenties with the future MrPPOD. Once was a security guard knocking (we were parked in a quiet neighbourhood next to the field of a pricey private school.) I was mortified because I had my head in the misters lap at the time, so I don’t want to know what the guard thought I was doing. But I was facing up I swear! (We were only talking. Don’t know why I thought it was comfortable to be in that position, but whatever.)  The other time was in a parking lot at the beach. Now that time we were making out at great length, but nothing more. I guess they wanted the lot cleared for the night because they first shone the bright floodlights from the police car into our windows. We didn’t understand what was going on, so got the window knock too. 
Making out in cars was just what we did back then to get a little privacy as we were both still living with our respective parents at the time.  I agree with what @WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said though. We saved anything more elaborate until we had somewhere more comfortable and private to go to!

• Haha 5

I once climbed on top of my boyfriend while parked in a spot that was often used by people who wanted to have sex.  We were both 18 at the time.  We were trying to find a place to do the deed, with neither of us living independently.  That night we had no place to go, and having sex in a car seemed kind of sexy.

Boyfriend was in the drivers seat and I was still svelte enough to get on him even with the steering wheel in the way.  We expected to end up in the back seat sealing the deal, except we were both tired.  Very tired.  We'd had a long day, but I don't remember why.

So we started out kissing and he had his hands up my shirt.  But we kept stopping to talk.  Talking was easier than working up to a movie worthy sex session.  I don't think alcohol was even involved, we were just really tired.  He fell asleep first, and I found myself too tired to get off him.

A couple hours later, there was an annoying tapping sound, light coming from outside, and a voice asking us if we were OK.  It was a cop.  I moved back to the passenger seat and tried to unobtrusively move my bra back into the normal position.

We had to answer questions about who we were and why we were there.  Boyfriend said we'd just pulled off to talk, but we all knew why we were there.  Boyfriend had to show his drivers license and insurance.  I showed my ID, but the cop kept asking me questions.  I looked much younger than my age, so I'm sure that the cop thought this 18 year old was trying to get busy with a 13 year old.  Trying to answer as maturely as possible, I gave the cop my full name and birth date.  I told him who my father was, Dads address and phone number, where he worked and what he did for a living.  I told the cop I'd graduated from high school the year before, where from, who the principal was and the name of my high school counselor.  I told the cop where I was currently attending school and what my major was.

Finally the cop told us to go back home, and ended with "I'm sorry, but I've never seen anyone just sleep up here."  We got out of there right away.

• Haha 10

• 4 weeks later...

We had State land where no one was going to be. Or, a farmer's back field. That was before we could be tracked via GPS though! Boy was I pissed when my parents got caller ID.

Edited by TheWayTheWorldWorks
Ugh. Spelling.
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

On 9/7/2019 at 2:23 PM, Four is Enough said:

What kind of a girl do you think I am? :whistle2:

• Haha 3

• 1 year later...

A Ferris Wheel is not the place to do it

A couple had sex inside a Ferris wheel cabin in full view of a quartet of young amusement park visitors, according to Ohio cops who busted the duo for public indecency.

Investigators allege that David Davis and Heather Johnston, both 32, were “observed having sexual intercourse” around 8:30 PM Sunday while riding the Wonder Wheel at the Cedar Point park in Sandusky.

As detailed in a Sandusky Police Department report, four female witnesses who were riding in the cabin above Davis and Johnston recounted seeing the duo having sex. The witnesses--two juveniles and a pair of 18-year-olds--“all stated they saw the woman’s bare butt and the man’s penis,” cops reported.

In addition to observing Davis and Johnston undressed, the witnesses said, “they could feel the cart shaking and see both the male and the female moving back and forth.” One of the minors said she “saw the woman on her hands and knees and saw the man behind her.”

• Upvote 1

I guess the possibility of being observed by unsuspecting others was part of the thrill, otherwise why not throw a blanket over themselves after paying the operator to give them a private ride after the ride closed to the public.

Don't tell me the operators can't or won't change the usual routine if it suits them.  

Spoiler

I once was paid by a family to take their young daughters to the fair for them.  The parents paid for all access armbands for all of us, plus money for food.  

When we went on the Farris Wheel, I found out I hated the experience and tried to call to the operator that we needed to get off.  Problem was, while I was freaking out, the kids were having a great time.  So while the kids were calling out "faster!" or "backwards!", I was calling out to let me get off.  So we went slow, we went fast, we went backwards and we went forwards, for a really long time.  The more I freaked out the funnier it was for the teenaged operator and the crowed that gathered to watch me lose my shit.  

For some reason <sarcasm/>, at one point the ride stopped right when we were at the top, and the kids discovered the joys of actively rocking the car we were in, thereby introducing a new fresh hell.  Oh, they were letting people off and putting new people on again.  I thought my torment was over, but the operator skipped our car and we got another go at the ride.  

I was wondering if I would spend the rest of my life on that damed ride when suddenly one of the kids started screaming that she had to go pee.  We had to go around another couple of times before I called out to the operator that he'd be cleaning up the mess.

I've never been on a Ferris Wheel since.

• Haha 2