IGNORED

Anal Botox is now a thing

47of74

People are dropping $25,000 to get anal Botox

Spoiler

There’s a buttload of money in anal rejuvenation.

Just ask Dr. Evan Goldstein, a Manhattan surgeon who has pioneered the practice of making buttholes beautiful and more sexually compatible through Botox, tightening and loosening procedures.

So he opened his Bespoke Surgical practice on East 12th Street in 2010, where he offers medical services to treat hemorrhoids, skin tags and fissures, as well as cosmetic procedures like Botox, dilating and tightening services, that run from $5,000 to $25,000 depending on the severity of the case.

Anal botox?  Stop this planet please so I can get off.

If it's jused to treat hemorrhoids and fissures, that's understandable. But, just to make your butthole look pretty? Nope, nope, nope.

Seriously I can think of a lot of things to spend $5K to 25K on and anal rejuvenation wouldn't even make the list. Hell, I didn't even know this was a thing.

Where I live, $25,000 is a down payment on a middle-class house or a moderately priced new car. :pb_eek:

It sounds like it's mostly for those with problems caused by or linked with anal sex. 

11 hours ago, infooverload said:

Seriously I can think of a lot of things to spend $5K to 25K on and anal rejuvenation wouldn't even make the list. Hell, I didn't even know this was a thing.

I sure as hell wouldn't pay $25 grand for something like that.  I wouldn't even pay $100 for something like that.

$25 grand is about a whole year's tuition at the law school I go to.  

Wow. Always learn something new on FJ, but never imagined I'd be learning about anal rejuvenation. What a world!

So I've been spending lots of time in the Lori Alexander threads. Figured that I'll get out-n-about to other parts of FJ.

Health and Wellness - great! I could use more of that in my life.

Top of the thread list: Anal Botox is now a thing.

I'm with @47of74: stop this planet, I want to get off.

• 1 month later...

I'm bored and scrolling, so I just saw this.

People wouldn't need anal botox, if they never stuck their heads up their ass to begin with.

Archived