Markie

The series finale is about to start in my area. Anyone else watching? I have enjoyed the series, but the past season has not been as good. Huge controversy from ABC not renewing Stana Katic or Tamala Jones' contracts for season 9. First time I've seen fans protest to have their show cancelled! It worked.... 

17 minutes ago, Markie said:

The series finale is about to start in my area. Anyone else watching? I have enjoyed the series, but the past season has not been as good. Huge controversy from ABC not renewing Stana Katic or Tamala Jones' contracts for season 9. First time I've seen fans protest to have their show cancelled! It worked.... 

I have it recording but I haven't really watched the show in 2+ years. Mostly I just watch the reruns.

I hadn't been watching this last season. I really liked it from the start, but they Beckett was the star of the show. Firing her and the only other woman on the cast was a big BIG mistake. Fillion shot himself kn the foot

That finale sucked. Tacking on an extra 30 or 40 seconds doesn't wrap things up properly.

On May 20, 2016 at 10:52 PM, Bethella said:

That finale sucked. Tacking on an extra 30 or 40 seconds doesn't wrap things up properly.

I agree! You can tell it was just tacked on when ABC finally said Castle was cancelled. The season finale would have lingered more on C&B on the loft floor with voice overs. The cliff hanger would be will they survive? 

They really could have used a two hour finale, but that wasn't in the budget, I suppose. 

Will be interesting to see all the actors in different roles. Hope they aren't type cast. 

Archived