IGNORED

Kermit and Miss Piggy Split

roddma

I love the Muppets. My friend had a muppet themed wedding (mildly). She played "somebody's getting married" from Muppets Take Manhattan when it was time for everyone to sit down. We also had an adult/child coloring contest.

Im actually a bit saddened by the news. Although i do support efforts to keep trying to make Muppets relevant to new audiences. Some have been better than others.

I thought this was a joke because of the Will Smith /Jada Pinkett divorce.

Miss Piggy sucked anyway. Kermit can do better.

Miss Piggy won't be solo for long. That relationship has been circling the drain for decades. Now a Bert/Ernie split will rock my world and blow my mind.

I saw a good chunk of the first episode. Or maybe it's an extended trailer, idk, but it was pretty cute. They're doing it documentary style, like The Office. It reminds me a lot of the original Muppet Show and how we got to see what was going on behind the scenes. One of the few shows my dad (master of the universe and tv-watching schedule) watched regularly that my younger sister and I liked, too. My older sister married a Swede and we used to ask him to interpret the Swedish Chef for us. :lol:

ETA http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv ... eality-tv/ where I saw the ten minute clip of the new show

• 1 month later...

Miss Piggy, the abuser, is now supposedly dating Josh Groban. It was on face book do it must be true.

Miss Piggy, the abuser, is now supposedly dating Josh Groban. It was on face book do it must be true.

Your description of Miss Piggy made me snort!

Also, the other day I made a joke about this (the break up) and the person I was talking to had no idea who Miss Piggy and Kermit were. And they were born and raised in the U.S. in a major metropolitan area! I was baffled and wasn't even sure how to explain. "The Muppets! Kermit the Frog! He's green! ?????" :?

Miss Piggy won't be solo for long. That relationship has been circling the drain for decades. Now a Bert/Ernie split will rock my world and blow my mind.

Your post caused me to laugh insanely and loudly. Thankfully I am alone right now because anyone in the vicinity would have thought that I'd lost my mind.

Archived