IGNORED

Femivore????

InkyGirl

lazygirlhomemaking.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-10-25T10%3A24%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=3

I don't know what to think of this... It's like she's tearing apart an article that kind of praises what she does.

lazygirlhomemaking.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-10-25T10%3A24%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=3

I don't know what to think of this... It's like she's tearing apart an article that kind of praises what she does.

She doesn't seem familiar with Michael Pollan or Friedan, that's for sure.

That said, I find Orenstein grating enough (Cinderella Ate My Daughter? Puh-leeze) that I kind of sympathize with the blog author a little bit. No one likes to be patronized.

She doesn't seem familiar with Michael Pollan or Friedan, that's for sure.

That said, I find Orenstein grating enough (Cinderella Ate My Daughter? Puh-leeze) that I kind of sympathize with the blog author a little bit. No one likes to be patronized.

True, but it seems to me that she dug around pretty deep to find things she found patronizing. A little nit picky.

This post I find patronizing. lazygirlhomemaking.blogspot.com/2011/07/lazy-girls-guide-to-doing-dishes-in-10.html

How to do dishes? Really?

OK, I seriously like this woman, I am 100% behind the idea that if you do dishes (which I do totally differently, seeing as I have a dishwasher and only a single sink), you should reward yourself with an icy Vanilla Coke. There is nothing better than an icy Vanilla Coke after doing chores.

She doesn't even realize that she does have that "cause" that keeps her interested in home. It's fighting that there isn't an issue with women staying at home.

(I don't see the issue with chickens. I'm a working woman with my hens.)

OK, I seriously like this woman, I am 100% behind the idea that if you do dishes (which I do totally differently, seeing as I have a dishwasher and only a single sink), you should reward yourself with an icy Vanilla Coke. There is nothing better than an icy Vanilla Coke after doing chores.

Agreed! But substitue the vanilla coke w/ a glass of teh ebul wine for me, please.

Agreed! But substitue the vanilla coke w/ a glass of teh ebul wine for me, please.

I drink the red wine while DOING chores.

Some for the sauce...some for the cook...

I drink the red wine while DOING chores.

Some for the sauce...some for the cook...

Umm...are you my long-lost twin? Love it!

Archived