IGNORED

Phyllis "Bitchy Grandma" Still Talking Shit

GolightlyGrrl

Fuck, where is Alzheimer's when you need it?? She has to be 100 years old!

Fuck, where is Alzheimer's when you need it?? She has to be 100 years old!

No kidding. I remember Phyllis spewing her misogynist shit back when I was a kid and I am old as fuck!

And you just know the MRAs, Shitstain Mary, Stinking Lousewife, Judgy Bitch and other assorted women-hating basic bitches are orgasming over this garbage.

According the Syphilis Schlafly we need more of a wage gap, not less.

http://jezebel.com/phyllis-schlafly-has ... 1563451187

SO, what i get from this is that phyliss believes :

Most men are such assholes that most women would rather not be married if they can manage to scrape by on their own earnings.

Women who do marry only do so to get a better standard of living.

It would be stupid to think that encouraging men to try to become better people and therefore more attractive to more women would work.

SO-- in order to force more women to marry men they are not interested in, and stay married to them, making them more dependent on men for food and shelter is about the only option.

So, quit paying women so damn much.

I hope that each person's heaven is the world they imagined in life... and hers is an eternity as a poor woman working a job that can't suport her married to a man who is horrible to her, but she can't leave without starving and going homeless.

(What did Priscilla say she got from David... A warm place to sleep and food?)

Most men are such assholes that most women would rather not be married if they can manage to scrape by on their own earnings.

It would be stupid to think that encouraging men to try to become better people and therefore more attractive to more women would work.

SO-- in order to force more women to marry men they are not interested in, and stay married to them, making them more dependent on men for food and shelter is about the only option.

I hope that each person's heaven is the world they imagined in life... and hers is an eternity as a poor woman working a job that can't suport her married to a man who is horrible to her, but she can't leave without starving and going homeless.

Phyllis married her much older, wealthy husband when she was around 25. Or as she put it (and I'm paraphrasing), "He saved me from being a working girl." In other words, Phyllis saw her husband as merely a cash register on legs.

And it's the feminists who hate men?

And the late great Liz Taylor would like to tell Phyllis something.

tumblr_m614gptSlD1qjhyjdo1_500.jpg

I've never understood Phyllis Schafly. She complains about how women shouldn't work outside the home or enter the professions, yet she has spent her entire life working outside the home in male-dominated fields. :wtf: :pull-hair: I guess it's okay for her since she's making it hard for other women to do the same. :music-tool:

Don't forget how Anna said it is OK that sometimes Josh doesn't do things around the house because without him, she'd be working (the horror!).

When I married, it was my husband who got the better lifestyle thanks to my income. And yet, I still married him. Either I'm an idiot or my husband has many redeeming qualities that make him an excellent life partner and wonderful human being. I'm going with redeeming qualities since I'm fairly certain I'm not an idiot.

Don't forget how Anna said it is OK that sometimes Josh doesn't do things around the house because without him, she'd be working (the horror!).

Sigh...Face palm... :fubar:

So, work bitch. When you have three little ones, you will do what the fuck needs to be done. Josh will do some shit around the house. :angry-banghead:

I'm thoroughly disgusted that this bitch still roams the Earth.

schaffly.jpg

And we lost this woman, a true lady and a giving, loving spirit way too soon.

hepburn.jpg

I'm thoroughly disgusted that this bitch still roams the Earth.

schaffly.jpg

And we lost this woman, a true lady and a giving, loving spirit way too soon.

hepburn.jpg

Maybe there really is a god and she's decided she'd much rather have Katherine Hepburn with her than Phyllis!

This wicked witch is still around? I learned about her in college and learning about her war against the ERA disgusted me.

Also, she thinks married women can't be raped since being married always means consent, so screw whatever she says.

Maybe there really is a god and she's decided she'd much rather have Katherine Hepburn with her than Phyllis!

That's Audrey Hepburn, not Katherine (who could be a bitch on wheels, according to a hospital phlebotomist I know who once worked on her).

Archived