IGNORED

Straight people asked when they choose to be straight

Curious

http://www.upworthy.com/watch-these-str ... s-6?c=ufb3

This is a great video that came across my fb feed today. There is a transcript if you have trouble hearing the people talking (I did on a few of them).

This is how everyone should be talking to people in interviews from now on, IMO.

• 1 month later...

Because I have some friends who still cling to homophobia, I posted this on my facebook page. It amazes me that people haven't already asked themselves this question. It seems obvious that if someone doesn't decide to be straight that other people don't decide to be homosexual or bisexual

I saw a post on tumblr a while ago and it was someone who said they have a fairly jock-ish guy friend who said that he had never struggled with his sexuality, and he'd only been with women, but how could he know if he didn't have anything to compare it to. apparently, he went out and had sex with a guy, thought about it and decided that he is straight.

part of me thinks it's really enlightened. the other part isn't really sure what to make of it.

Graham Chapman from Monty Python once said that he couldn't figure out whether he was straight or gay, so he went and sat in a busy public place and just looked at people. He very simply categorized everyone into "I fancy them" and "I don't fancy them". After proving to his own satisfaction that he overwhelmingly fancied blokes the issue was resolved.

Graham Chapman from Monty Python once said that he couldn't figure out whether he was straight or gay, so he went and sat in a busy public place and just looked at people. He very simply categorized everyone into "I fancy them" and "I don't fancy them". After proving to his own satisfaction that he overwhelmingly fancied blokes the issue was resolved.

I like this way of doing it.

Archived