IGNORED

Jim Henson's Creature Shop

Curious

It's Face Off for Muppets! What's not to love?

Tina should have gone home the first week!

I love the idea of this show, I'm still waiting to see more to decide if I like more than one season. I think Ben might be my favorite.

So glad Tina's gone, I would have cussed her out within 50 minute of working with her, even though I don't agree with calling someone out only in front of the judges

I love the idea of this show, I'm still waiting to see more to decide if I like more than one season. I think Ben might be my favorite.

So glad Tina's gone, I would have cussed her out within 50 minute of working with her, even though I don't agree with calling someone out only in front of the judges

I am still learning names. I like Lex and I like the guy that was her partner the first week. I can't recall his name, atm.

I agree that it may be a "one off" kind of show for me, too. I think they are still getting their stride though, so I'm hopeful it will get better. I liked last week better than week 1.

I felt so bad for Doug (? is that the right name?) when he got partnered with Tina AGAIN last week. I kept thinking "just let that other girl deal with her." "Don't say anything to her." That way, the judges would see that it wasn't *him* that was the problem. Even though before he was paired with her, I thought he was being a bit douchey with all his big talk. By the end of the ep, I felt so bad for him, I'd forgotten all about that.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you think they take requests? I'm dead set on seeing a rendition of Corb Lund's "truck got stuck" video featuring the muppets. (Sorry, haven't figured out how to embed from the ipad - look it up and you can thank me later).

• 2 weeks later...

I've only caught one episode and it was the one where they were down to 6 people and they did the black light creatures. The only part I saw was the end with the reveal and I thought the work was imprevvise, except for the clunky lizard with huge feet.

Love. Did anybody catch the trophy heads ep?

That was my favorite ep so far. I missed this week. I have to watch it on demand. I'm kind of bummed out since

Lex

got sent home :(

That was my favorite ep so far. I missed this week. I have to watch it on demand. I'm kind of bummed out since

Lex

got sent home :(

I've seen a few episodes, and the trophy heads was the best so far, IMHO.

I finally got caught up after being 3 weeks behind because of the NHL Playoffs.

I thought overall the season was pretty good, would love to see this show again. As for the finale...

I'm pretty pleased with Robert being the winner, there were some contestants I was more attached to like Lex, but I really never disagreed with an elimination. I do find it particularly hilarious that Robert was part of the team that had major issues episode 1 and he won the season.

I really enjoyed how Brian Henson was able to handle contestants. He always had something positive to say and almost always had constructive criticism. All to make the best product possible. I think anyone would want to work for him.

Just chiming in to say I loved this show and I hope they do another season. My mind was completely blown by all the creatures in the finale.

Archived