IGNORED

Who Would Jesus Stone?

doggie

This is the same preacher who had that nasty sign. But I wonder who is worse the preacher or who follow him and do nothing? or are they both lousy people? His version of jesus would have stoned him for being black.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wallace-b ... 75489.html

The Rev. James Manning wants to stone all homosexuals. The pastor of Atlah Missionary Baptist Church in Harlem said as much in a recent YouTube video, where he called upon his fellow Christians to take up stones against gays or be guilty of "advocating lawlessness." It is the law, he further claimed, "stoning of the homos is now in order; stoning is still the law." Jesus would want this, he concluded, and would himself stone gay people. And so all last week the message on the billboard outside his church read, "Jesus would Stone Homos."

This is the latest eruption of homophobia from Rev. Manning, who last month posted on the church's billboard, "Obama has released the homo demons on the black man. Look out black woman. A white homo may take your man." One gets the sense that he believes himself to be on a roll.

Turn the other cheek.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times? “Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.â€

Yeah;.... Jesus would totally stone some bitches.

People like this make me afraid to step outside my house and are the reason I lost my faith. I will never understand how people can preach hatred and expect people to 'change'.

People like this make me afraid to step outside my house and are the reason I lost my faith. I will never understand how people can preach hatred and expect people to 'change'.

that is what used to work to get people to believe. but back then people were afraid of everything not so much anymore. but the people that sit there and listen are just as bad.

I think back then society as a whole was so unaccepting that yes, fear tactics worked. As society is more vocal about acceptance and the intolerant become a minority instead of the majority, those tactics are finally relegated to the quackery that they are.

Archived