IGNORED

Ivy League discriminates against white Christian males

SpeakNow

The Stinking Lousewife is at it again! She seems to think there is some sort of great conspiracy to keep out white, Christian males in favor of Asians and Jews.

"That was an interesting, if depressing, post about the bizarre behaviour of Model-Korean Harvard undergraduate Eldo Kim. Not for the first time — especially as I know many worthy and fully qualified people whom Harvard rejected (not coincidentally white gentile Americans) and a goodly number of cretins (the overwhelming majority not white gentile Americans, despite Harvard’s being in Massachusetts and founded by and for such Americans) upon whom Harvard bestowed the social Golden Ticket of admission."

Obviously those "cretins" didn't get into Harvard because of hard work and perseverance. No, they got in because they were not white Gentiles.

"From the point of view of ordinary Americans – by whom I mean white gentile ones, who are still overwhelmingly the largest group in the U.S. population and include the descendants of nation’s settlers and founders – the United States’ elite universities, which for better or worse (mostly worse) are primary feeders into the national elite, are enemy territory. They are largely run by and for the benefit of people who often have no or only shallow roots in America, are often viscerally hostile to the traditional America, and exercise their hostility by keeping their schools’ drawbridges firmly up in the face of what one might well call traditional Americans. Those Americans should find that situation intolerable, but most entirely fail to notice it, except to grumble about the obvious discrimination in favor of blacks and Hispanics. Even when someone like Ron Unz — who actually knows the score — tells the truth about it, his article can only see print in a magazine he owns and publishes himself. And, of course, the rest of the media buried what Unz revealed just as soon as they could."

Edited to add link to the blog post

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2013/12/on-ivy-league-discrimination-against-white-gentiles/

There's a political cartoon floating about: it features three children of different heights standing on three different sized boxes so that they can a all see over the fence. I remember the caption underneath being simply "equality", but I could be wrong.

All I can say to the Stinking Lousewife is that it's hard to see the shit heap when you're standing on the top.

Stinking Lousewife and her leghumpers can't ever understand the Unz article.

There's a weird desire in some of those circles to claim that some groups are either naturally gifted with higher IQs, or to claim that they may have higher IQs but lack other essential skills, or to claim that somehow they simply cheat their way to the top. [Never mind that some of these arguments contradict the others - logic is not needed in racist theory.] Somehow, it all adds up to claims that any achievement by outperforming minorities must be unfair.

Never mind that there is a perfectly logical explanation: hard work and ambition and a culture of parental and peer pressure toward achievement. Period.

This is why my husband had no problem relating to his Chinese, Korean and Indian friends from med school. Yes, they came from a bunch of different cultures and religions and had families who spoke different languages....but the underlying stories were the same. Parents who had assumed from birth that their kids would go to med school. First generation immigrants parents making sure the kids went to good schools, studied really hard and got any extra tutoring needed. Going to school with peers who were getting the same messages, and who were also aiming for the top. No parental sympathy for arguments like "I just want to take a break and find myself" or "you only live once" or "I just want to really enjoy myself while I'm young". Parents who lectured their kids about how they came to Canada with nothing and worked non-stop were not inclined to be sympathetic to a desire to spend the high school years watching TV and playing video games, or to spend the college years partying. My husband spent undergrad studying, badgering med school admissions officers about selection criteria, doing enough work and volunteer stuff to make the interviewers happy, and compulsively calculating his grade point average with his friends. I don't think we ever attended a party or had a drink until he got into med school. Many of our med friends could have high level conversations on a bunch of topics, but had no idea what was happening in the world of celebrity gossip, nor did they watch much TV or movies.

When you worked really, really hard, and you are surrounded by people who expected you to work hard and succeed, and your peers are doing the same thing, a weird thing happens: your grades go up and you do well. Funny how that works.

Here's another funny thing that happens: if your parents worked really hard and did well, and if you decided to sit back and enjoy and never had the drive to work as hard as they did - you don't automatically do as well as they did.

If anything, Harvard admission standards are biased toward keeping out talented minorities and preserving the status quo for white gentiles and those who are already privileged. Admission is not based on pure merit - being the child of a big donor, or the child of alumni, gives you preference. "Geographic diversity" was also developed to give a leg up to white gentile students over high-achieving minorities from more urban areas.

It doesn't seem that Stinking Lousewife understands that it wasn't until the church of Acts (Peter's dream where God tells him not to call "unclean" things that God has deemed to be clean) that Gentiles were included in Christianity. Jesus, himself, said to the Syrophoenician woman that he was sent for the children of Israel and that did not include Gentiles (when she begged him to heal her daughter, he said, "it's not right to feed food intended for the family to the dogs." - paraphrase) So, what's this obsession she has with Gentiles, as being more perfectly Christian?

That was an interesting, if depressing, post about the bizarre behaviour of Model-Korean Harvard undergraduate Eldo Kim. Not for the first time — especially as I know many worthy and fully qualified people whom Harvard rejected (not coincidentally white gentile Americans) and a goodly number of cretins (the overwhelming majority not white gentile Americans, despite Harvard’s being in Massachusetts and founded by and for such Americans) upon whom Harvard bestowed the social Golden Ticket of admission.

I wonder if she knows that admissions committees at Harvard and other Ivy schools used to specifically aim to keep Jewish students out, not because of merit, but because they were interested in preserving the benefits of a prestigious college education for WASPs, and because they felt that it was important for their institutions to remain WASP-identified.

See, for instance, jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/harvard.html

The language Pres. Lowell used to describe Jewish students is both pretty gross and pretty similar to the language that TTH is using.

So if nonwhites do poorer than whites on average it's because of biotroofs and naturally being less capable, and if they do better than they are either cheaters, boring, robotic, all the same soulless, etc.

Mmmkay then.

You cannot be a cretin and get a degree from Harvard. That's just not happening.

Being a cretin is like being one of the people my pal's sister works with. They are seriously intellectually disabled. She wipes their arses and their faces, because they drool a bit. (Not with the same cloth).

People like the Lousewife have no clue about anything.

Harvard is in the top 5 worldwide. It's probably not quite the same for undergrad, but for postgrad you are competing against the best of the best worldwide to get in.

A friend of mine just finished his Masters at Harvard. He says it's still a bastion of WASPy privilege., and he heard a lot of stupid nonsense from his fellow students.

A friend of mine just finished his Masters at Harvard. He says it's still a bastion of WASPy privilege., and he heard a lot of stupid nonsense from his fellow students.

Did my Master's at Penn. Definitely still full* of white people.

*there is a good amount of diversity here, but it is still greater than 50% white, it may matter what program you are enrolled in but still more white faces than not-white

Here's a snark-worthy article from 2010, where Canadian news magazine MacLeans wonders if places like the University of Toronto are "Too Asian"?

I'm still not sure how really smart students with really high grades, working really hard instead of drinking and partying, is a bad thing for an elite university. Do some spoiled white private school kids choose out of town party schools instead? Boo hoo. I'm not about to feel sorry for any brat who wants to drink and party and feels put out that someone who actually works may get a spot instead. [Canadian universities - the best of which are public - don't give preference to alumni or donors.]

Yes, when my husband went to University of Toronto med school, whites were a minority. So what? If a school is support to train the next generation of doctors, I want the smartest and more hard-working students to get in. Playing drinking games doesn't cure cancer.

Well in the last several months I have been to both Harvard and Dartmouth. In fact I'm up in Hanover quite often and spend plenty of migraine inducing time trying not to run over all the pasty white kids who dont use the god damned crosswalks. I get to Cambridge a little less often, but rest assured there is no shortage of boys who probably stepped right out of the Preppy Handbook.

Sad to say she must find something else to bitch about.

Archived